Chapter 6

Austin's POV

" Hello , welcome to foot locker . Can I help you guys today ? " I said to a couple that walked in . The girl looked scared for some odd reason . " Yeah , do you have a size 8 in these nikes my nigga ? " The man said . I gave him the * wtf you just said to me * look . " First of all im not your nigga but yeah lemme go check " I said as I walked off . He mumbled something when I turned around . I swear homeboy don't wanna start nun . I looked in the back for the shoes ole dude wanted . It was one pair left . I grabbed the box and walked back to where he was . " Bitch , did you fold my work clothes like I asked ? " He said to the girl that was with him . She was actually Beautiful . She had long black hair , pretty brown skin , and Hazel eyes . " Yes . " her soft voice said  .

He went to the counter and she followed . Something ain't right between them but that's none of my business .

Its now 4:15pm , time for me to clock out & head home . Once I arrived home I got out the car and went straight to my room to take a shower . After 30min of washing I got out && put some comfortable clothes on and put my dirty clothes in the hamper . Guess im staying in for the rest of the day . " Austin ? " My mom called . I didn't even go speak to her . " Im coming " I yelled walking out of my room . I walked in and saw her sitting down with a wine glass -__- Anytime a wine class envolved that means she been hiding something . " Wassup ma ? " I asked , before I kissed her forhead . " Sit down , I have something I wanna tell you " She said grinning . " What is it ? " " Im going on a date tomorrow night && I dont need you stalking the guy or scaring him away , understand ? " She said in a serious tone . " Understood , But who is he ? " I asked ... Cant have my momma going out to eat with just anybody . " Jimmy Washington , he owns a gas station downtown . " She said . " Well mama you grown , Ian even gone trip like I normally would . I just wanna see you happy & If dating is what you ready to do then im with it , I just -  " " Son , I know I know . And I thank you for always being there for me , you have a kind heart just like your brother . " She said cutting me off . Took every part of me not to tear up . But ian no punk so I just nodded and walked out . Im so tired ion even feel like eating . Plus , Ole girl from  earlier been on my mind alittle . Maybe im trippen , I got in the bed so I can sleep it off .

》》 If the chapters still short Im sorry lol but this Chapter was straight . But the next chapter is finna be Everythaang ♥ .. Maybe just a littleee drama