Chapter 30

Alex's POV

" You really asking me that shit right now bruh ? You know exactly what that was for . And that ain't shit compared to what's gone happen to the bitchnigga who shot me ...ya know , Your lil'homie " I said grinning . Dre whole face expression changed .

" Yeah , you got the hush mouth now huh ? " I continued . He spit out blood and looked at me .

" You know Alex , your a smart man . But the ' lil homie ' that your referring to has something better planned for you than what you think you have planned for him . " Dre said .

Austin laughed . " You were always a funny ass nigga . " He said .

I walked to the car and Donta & Austin followed . Let the games begin . . .

Kay's POV

" Soo why you beat ole girl ass at the party the other night ? " I asked Aria while she was turning the tv on . She sighed . " Long story short I was in a very abusive relationship before I met Austin and when he found out , He helped me and every since then we been kicking it . Sooo the bitch was in love with the guy I was in a relationship with and got mad cause he cuffed me && not her . Then she was at my house so called trying to get revenge . & to make another long story short she shot me 2times. " She replied . I gasped .

" Bitchhh , the fuck . Revenge ? How old is she ? Talk bout some damn revenge . " I said flipping my hair .

" Girl Exactlyy , So when I seen that bitch at Austin party Tryna be all on him I wanted to beat that ass . I was Tryna kill that hoe . " She replied laughing but very serious . I laughed .

" Anyway girl , I have a Bestfriend named Cally that I want you to meet . We can all link up sometime this weekend or something . " She told me .

I nodded . " Sounds like a plan . "

After a few minute of watching tv Austin and Alex & His friend came in . He was real cute .

Austin's POV

When we walked in the house Aria & Kay was on the couch looking like we didn't belong there . I laughed at their face expressions . " The fuck y'all got going on ? " I asked . We all laughed . " Y'all came barging through here like some damn ninja turtles and shit . " Kay said still laughing making all of us laugh . Then It was silent for a moment .

" Alex , what's on your mind ? You looked depressed & pissed off at the sametime . " Aria asked looking at Alex . I looked at him and nodded . We weren't planning on telling the girls but we might as well .

Alex's POV

Within minutes of telling the story I got mad all over again .

" I knew something about Dre was off . " Aria said rolling her eyes . I chuckled .

" Waaait so . The darskin dude that shot you ...how do he look ? " Kay asked . " Is he tall ? "

I looked at Austin and back at her . " Yeaah . Why ? You like him ? Bruh you had sex with him ? " I asked getting mad . That's my cousin I'll have to murk his ass if he fucking with family and doing shit he don't have business doing .

" Nooo idiot . When I was On my way to meet up with Aria earlier he walked up to me and tried to talk to me . He stay in the neighborhood I moved in . " She replied . I shook my head .

" Ayee , I slick have a plan thou . " I said rubbing my hands . They all looked at me waiting on me to tell them . " Alright so here's wassup ..."

UNKNOWN POV

" I want y'all to go to his house and bring Cally to me . ASAP . " I ordered to Dre and the rest of my crew . They nodded and walked out . " You know what ..I'll just go there myself . " I added .

>> Quick Update 😘