Chapter 27

Austin's POV

" Haaaaaappy Birthday babbby ! GETCHO ASS UUUUUP ! " Aria yelled jumping on the bed . I rolled over and laughed . " Thanks bae " I said getting up going into the bathroom . I brushed my teeth & washed my face . When I walked out Aria was in the bed with nothing but lingerie on . I smirked and walked over to her . She stood up and pushed me back onto the bed .

Aria's POV

I pushed him back on the bed and climbed on top of him . I kissed him passionately while taking off his clothes . I threw my panties to the side and started ride him . " Damn , Aria " he said while holding my waist .

Austin's POV

Ian never had a girl that could make me damn near moan ...Aria was doing the damn thing . " Aaah shit " she moaned out ... It ain't nothing like Birthday Sex ;) Moments later we got up and took a shower together .

** Imma virgin still so I can't get into details with the whole sex thing . Ion be knowing what the hell I be talking bout **

Alex's POV

" Nigga put that shit down " I said laughing at Donta . We in Walmart and he acting like a 5year old . " Aye , after this we need to go to the liquor store . " Donta said walking up . We nodded . " Daaamn look at that right there " Dre said pointing to a lightskinned girl with a short hair cut . She waved & kept walking . " Imma get that . " Donta said licking his lips . " Nigga , shut yo lonely ass up . " Dre replied laughing . I laughed and walked to the snack section to pick up some things for the house .

After we left Walmart we went to the liquor warehouse . We walked in && split up . I walked straight to the last aisle to get some Peach Ciroc . I turnt the corner and met up with Donta . " Nigga what you doing with Apple'ritas ? Mostly females drink them . " I said laughing . He shrugged his shoulders . " Ion give a fuck , they be so good dawg . " I laughed so hard . Everything he say is funny to me . " What time it is ? " Dre asked walking up . " 3:47 nigga " Donta replied looking at his phone . " Aight let's go " we payed & left .

Austin's POV

" Thanks for everything Ma . You the best . " I said kissing Aria's forehead . She got me everything I was planning on getting myself . " Your welcome . Now open the box on the tableeee . " she whinned . I chuckled and grabbed the box . When I opened it , it was matching MK watches . " Aha bae . Put yours on & imma put on mine . " I told her . She grabbed the watch && put her wrist next to mine . I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of our watches to post on Instagram .

| Caption | : She matches my fly 🔥🙈💎💦 @Love_Aria

Seconds later the hating ass hoes from back home in Detroit was lurking for attention . -_-

* comments under the picture *

@babythug1 : Austin This your new bitch ? I wanna see who she is .

@shawwwty : Chy , y'all cute . I GUESS .

@Kesha101 : Why you showing y'all wrist and not faces ? ...She must not be that cute .

@Love_Aria : The purpose of posting the picture is so y'all could see our matching watches ..Duh Bitches ...Ha , y'all are some hating ass BITCHES . Y'all know that ? It's sad ! I'm Aria . Austin's G I R L F R I E N D . Since y'all wanna know so fucking bad . Might as well follow me cause y'all gone get use to seeing me anyways 😂😘✊

" Girl you mean . " I said laughing at Aria's comment . She flipped her hair and pranced around the house . I just laughed ...She so damn goofy .

* At the party *

" Baby , someone is here and they say they know you but the guards ain't letting em in unless you confirm it cause she to ghetto . " Aria said passing by . I nodded and walked to the door . " Auuusstin ! Hey . Tell yo ugly ass guards to let me in . " My long lost cousin Kay from Detroit yelled . I laughed and told them to let her in . We hugged and chatted for a little bit . Afterwards we walked over to Aria . " Kay this my Girlfriend Aria . Aria this is my cousin Kay from back home . " I said . " Nice to meet you boo " Kay said hugging her . Aria smiled . " You staying with us ? Or you got a hotel ? " I asked her . " I haven't decided yet . " she replied . " You should stay with us . " Aria said . I looked at her and smiled . " What boy ? " she snapped . I laughed " you trying be nice an shit knowing you mean as hell . " I said . She punched me and walked off dancing to Drake - Legend .

* 4hours into the party *

Aria's POV

The night was going great until I looked over and saw Fatima Ass walk over to VIP section where Austin was . Ian seen the bitch since she shot me . My blood started boil . I went to the bathroom and threw my hair in a high ponytail & made my way to VIP . " Come onnnn Austin don't be like that . " I heard Fatima say . She turned around and looked at me . " So bitch , what brings you here ? " I snapped . She laughed and flipped her hair as if she didn't hear me .

Kay's POV

I guess she took Aria as a joke . I looked at Aria and I could tell she was gone pop off at any minute now . " You ...wanna tell me what's going on ? " I asked Austin . He shook his head . " No I'll tell you later . Right now is not the time . " Austin whispered still looking at the two . Before I could answer to him Aria jumped on The girl and started beating the shit out of her .

Austin's POV

" Bitch ! I will fucking kill you . " Aria said punching Fatima from left to right . After I seen Fatima's nose bleed I pulled Aria up off her . " Austin PUT ME DOWN ! " She said swinging everywhere . I ignored her and walked through the crowd with her little ass over my shoulder . " Imma just get a hotel " Kay said leaving . I nodded and continued walking outside . " Ayeee , the hell happened ? " Donta asked walking up to us . I shook my head . " Bruh Fatima ass came and when Aria seen that she was here every thing went left . She knew what the fuck she was doing . I'm Finna just take her home and chill for the rest of the night . Y'all have fun . " I said putting Aria wild ass down . " Ight man , Happy Birthday again , I'll hit you up tomorrow . " he said . I nodded and got in the car .
*
*
*
*
*
*
*-
*
*
" Why you couldn't just let me kill her ass ? " Aria asked getting mad all over again . I rolled my eyes . She being a big ass kid right now . " Baby you did enough damage . Just go to sleep . " I replied turning over . " Why ? She almost killed me , so why - " ... I cut her off by tongue kissing her . I pulled from the kiss " I dont like you . " she mumbled . I laughed and wrapped my arms around her && we fell asleep .

~ 11:45pm ~

I wake up to the sound of my mother's singing . " Ma ? That's you ? " I whispered looking around the room . The singing stopped . " Yes baby , it's me . I stopped by to tell you Happy Birthday before it was too late . " She replied . I was speechless . " Tell Aria & Alex that I miss them , Y'all my big babies . Oooh , and your brother told me to tell you he loves you " She added . I chuckled and nodded . " Okay Mama " I said . I reached my hand out . I felt her hand touch mine and then she faded away . I cut on the lamp and just sat there with my head in my hands . " Baby you okay ? " Aria asked wrapping her arms around my neck . I didn't answer ; A tear came down my face . Moments later I broke down into her lap . I need my fucking mama and brother back . Things aren't the same . " I miss them " I silently cried out . Aria rubbed my back " I know baby , But they're in a better place now . No more hurt , no more treatments , just Happiness . " She wiped my tears and kissed me . " I feel like a punk " I mumbled . She giggled . " You can't play tough forever , It's okay to cry sometimes ... Now come on let's go back to sleep . " She said wiping her eyes . I cut off the lamp and cuddled with her . " Where did Kay go ? " She asked . " She got her own hotel . You would've known that if your ass wasn't so hype . " I laughed . " I wasn't that hype , I swear . " she replied starting to laugh . I shook my head . " Yes you was . It felt like I was carrying a little 7 year old out the club " She kicked me and turned her back against me . " Shut up , GoodNight . "

>>> Thought I forgot about Fatima huh ? ... Only a few more chapters left then a sequel 😘