Chapter 28

Alex's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing . It was Austin .

" Waddup nigga " I answered .

" Wassup man , how you feeling ? "

" Shit , I'm feeling better than ever . I actually cleaned up the damn house today . " I said laughing .

" Oh word ? , Can't believe that shit . What you doing today ? "

" Nothing , I was gone slide over there later on . What y'all doing ? "

" Chillan . Ma spirit payed me a visit last night . She said she missed ya . " Austin said lowly .

" I miss her ass too . Still hard to believe she gone . " I replied .

" Hell yeah . But yeah man slide thru later on . We ain't gone be doing nothing . " He said .

" Bet " I said hanging up the phone .

Austin's POV

* doorbell ringing constantly *

" Aighhhht . Stop ringing my fucking doorbell like that , who is it ? " I yelled opening the door . It was Donta . " Man what took you so long to open the door ! " He said sitting down putting his face in his hands . I shut the door and looked at him like he was crazy . " The hell is wrong with you ? " I asked out of curiosity . " It's Dre . " he said dryly . A confused look came upon my face ... " Dre ? " I repeated .

" Yes Dre . Dre was with the guys who shot Alex . " ..Once he said that I laughed . It can't be .

" Donta man , where you getting this from ? "

" Man , I was at Huddle House with a girl from the party && It was 3dudes at a table behind us . I over heard them talking bout that night it happened and the dark-skinned one that Alex described said ' Yo I wasn't even gone shoot dude until Dre told me that he the one that date Cally ' . " Donta explained .

" Sooo , Basicly , The dark-skinned nigga use to date Cally and mad at Alex cause he dates her now ? Annnnd Dre the reason Alex got shot in the first place ? " I thought out loud .

Donta nodded . If this true , Dre got another thing coming for his ass .

>> Something short , Vote & Comment ❤️