Chapter 16

Aria's POV

I just got off break . That Bacon Breakfast Toaster was so damn good . I'm so full , ion know what to do . It's 3:50 ...almost time for me to get off . I took the last 2 orders , gave them their food , and clocked out . I walked outside towards the back where Austin usually picks me up at ...He wasn't there today .While standing there , I kinda felt like I was being watched . I slowly looked around to see noOne at all . Maybe it's just me . I pulled out my phone and tried to call Austin .

Austin's POV

" Ma , I'm Finna go get Aria " I said walking out the kitchen . " Alright baby " she replied . Soon as I was about to walk out the door , my phone started ringing . Of course it was Aria . "
Wassup ma , I'm on my way now " I said answering the phone . " Yeah cause you know you was Finna get - " All of a sudden she stopped talking and there was alot of rumbling in the background . " Aria ? " I said . " Hang up the fucking phone bitch " I heard an unfamiliar voice . " Ouch you dumb fuck , Austin help me ! " Aria squealed . I was quiet for a minute , trying to recap the last 30 seconds in my head .

Cause I just know Ian hear what I think I did . I ran out the door and got in the car . Not to long after I was at Alex's crib . He was outside with Cally . I let down the window . " Get in the car man don't ask no fucking questions let's go . Hurry up . " I said . He kissed Cally and got in the car . I sped off to the back of Sonic's where I normally pick Aria up at . " The fuck is going on ? " Alex asked . " Somebody got Aria bruh . Ion know who it is , I'll tell you what happened later but right now I need to find her . " I said getting madder by the minute . As I thought more , I couldn't help but bet this ain't nobody but Kirko bitch ass . Tried to spare his ass once but I see imma have to fuck him up . His house was my next stop .

Aria's POV

Kirko is so stupid for coming back to his house . Austin knows where he live . To be honest Ian even scared . Though I am pissed tf off because Ryan was the first one to smile in my face at work but yet he working for Kirko . So I guess they been plotting all along . I got something for they ass . I'm sitting here in the guest room . Ryan walked in walking towards me . I mugged his ass hard as fuck . " The fuck you want ? " I said standing up . He smirked and tried to grab me , I grabbed a Ciroc bottle that was in the dresser next to me and went cross his face with it . " Ahhh , you bitch " He yelled falling to the floor . I walked over to him and kicked him in his side && stopped his face . " Call me another bitch motherfucka " I said putting my finger in his face .

He spit out blood and looked at me . " Something you wanna say ? " I asked . He looked the other way . I rolled my eyes and walked out the room . I peeked around the corner to see where Kirko was . I spotted him sitting at the counter with his back turned to me . I walked back to the room and grabbed a belt out the closet . I tip toed behind him and wrapped the belt around his neck && tightened it . He fell back to the floor gasping for air . " You stupid bitch " He said between breaths trying to get the belt off .

I grinned & adjusted the belt tighter . " You know what ? You right . Imma bitch . The bitch that put up with YOUR shit . The bitch that loved you after all you put ME through . The bitch that's tired of running from you ...- "

Austin' s POV

Me & Alex got the car and ran to the door . We busted in on Aria choking the shit outta Kirko with a damn belt . She didn't even look like herself . She was someone else . Her eyes were blood shot red && I can tell she was letting all her anger out . " And last but not least I'm the bitch that's finna end yo pussy ass . " She said with a tear rolling down here face . Kirko's face was near purple . She stood up and watched him gasp for air . " You disgust me " She added . He crawled to the couch and stood up . She ran over to him , Punching him with all the strength she had . He was still weak so he immediately fell to the floor . " I hate you bruh , I hate youuu ! " She cried . Alex looked at Aria and then at me . " Go get her man , she's done enough . " He whispered . I nodded , He was right .

I walked over to her and grabbed her . I sat on the couch with her In my lap . She cried so hard ; I rubbed her back . " It's alright ma , let it out " I said quietly . Kirko was still laid out on the floor , barely breathing . Aria beat his ass to near death . " Come on y'all , it's 5:30 . " Alex said . Aria stood up and walked to the car & I followed behind her .

Alex's POV

I done saw Kirko get his ass beat right in front of me ...by Aria at that . His ass always wanna play hard & tough but now look at him . I see what my great grandma meant when she said " God Don't Like Ugly " Me , Aria , & Austin got in the car and drove home . " You okay ? " I asked looking at her . Her eyes were puffy , she looked at me nodded . " I'm fine , That was my first love you know . I just can't believe he would be the one to cause me to hurt so much . " " I understand , but that's over now . You should get some rest " I replied . We pulled up at my house and I got out . " Ight , y'all hit me up later . " I said walking off . They waved and drove away .

Aria's POV

" What you want to eat ma ? " Austin asked sitting on the bed beside me . " Umm , KFC ? " I replied just waken up . He nodded . I got up to go get my phone outta of my purse . I put my password in and went straight to twitter && tweeted .

* Tweet *

@LoveAriaaa : Tired of being tired 😪 , wishing for better days

After about ten minutes of scrolling down my Timeline I had about 6 retweets & 3 favorites . Seems like everybody going through it . I went from Twitter to Instagram . I liked a couple pictures and then locked my phone and watched tv until Austin came back with the food . Its 8:15 , He need to hurry up cause I'm starving . I watched ' Texas Chainsaw Massacre ' until I heard Austin knock on the door . I got up and opened it . He had a KFC bag and 3 dollar tree bags . I grabbed some to help . " Whatchu got from dollar tree big head ? " I asked looking in the bags . He giggled . " Just some shit for ya room . " He replied . It was snacks , body wash , another tooth brush ...just little things . I walked over and kissed him on the cheek . " Thanks man , you do so much and you don't even have to . I don't know how I'm gonna repay you . " I said . He smiled . " No need to repay me ma , I choose to do this stuff cause I wanna . " He said grabbing his chicken box . We both sat on the couch , ate , and watched tv for the rest of the night .

>>> This was my first time writing a ' Fighting scene ' or whatever you wanna call it . && My first sex scene comes up in the next chapter so be prepared 😂😳 .