Chapter 31

Aria's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off . After Austin's mom dying I quit my job to be home to comfort him . Now I always set alarms because i know I'll sleep the whole day away if I don't . I got up and took a 20min shower & washed my face and brushed my teeth . After putting on my undergarments I walked in my closet grabbing my All red jumper that zipped up in the back . I slipped it on and found my gold sandals & gold earrings to match . My hair was in a messy bun but it was cute so I didn't bother to fix it .

I walked over to the bed and sat on Austin bouncing up and down waking him up . " Bae quittttt . " he mumbled turning over flipping me off of him . I threw a pillow at him and pouted . I walked to the kitchen to grab something to snack on . I warmed up a hot pocket and grabbed a juice heading out the door .

Kay's POV

I walked out the house and as soon as I was about to get in the car , the dark skinned boy walked up . -_-

" So we meet again ? " He said smirking .

" Yeah , we do . " I replied fake smiling .

" I'm Marcus by the way . Let me take you out . "

Pretending to be interested I nodded . " You driving & paying ? "

He laughed . " Yeah come on boss lady . "

I smirked and followed him to a house two houses down from mine . It was a couple people on the porch smoking blunts and drinking on ciroc . " Y'all are aware that it's 11:45 in the morning right ? " I asked raising my eyebrow . One dude laughed . " We drink all day and all night lil ma . " I shook my head .

" Aye I'll be back . " Marcus said walking towards the door .

" Mhm , hurry up before I change my damn mind . " I stated .

Alex's POV

* Music Playing *

When I was a Youngin mama beat me with the belt , Everyday she asked what imma do with myself

I told her I wanna get Rich and get a house up on the hills , started juggin for them bands Tryna make a couple Millz

When I went to school I use to wear the same clothes , They use to laugh and joke but now I'm fucking all these niggas hoes .

Patience was the key now nigga all my bitches bad , I just might send one of my hoes to come finesse you out yo racks ...

I vibed to Speaker Knockers while cooking Cally & I some breakfast . She walked in the kitchen dancing and rapping along . I laughed , She swear she a lil thug . I fixed our plates , put them on the table , and fixed two tall glasses of Peach Orchid Juice .

" Thanks Baby . " She said sitting down .

I nodded . " Sooo , About who shot me ... I know who did it . "

" Really ? Who ? " She asked.

" Your ex . " I simply replied .

She was quiet for a second . Then she looked at me . " Marcus . " she mumbled looking down at her lap .

" So you knew ? "

" Sort of . "

" What the fuck you mean ? " I half yelled .

" He texted me a couple months ago saying that I was still his and when he find out who I'm dating he was gonna kill em . I didn't tell you cause I didn't think it was important . " She said defending herself .