Chapter 22

Aria's POV

I'm sitting here in this damn hospital bed looking slump and shit . I go home tomorrow . The bitch shot me in the shoulder 2 times . Austin don't got shit else to say to me && Fatima gone get her ass handed to her whenever I'm released . " Aria , you have a guest . " the nurse said walking Austin in . I rolled my eyes . " wassup ma . " He mumbled . I looked the other way . " Look you can't be mad at me forever . " He added . " Says who ? " I replied . He dropped his head and sighed . " Look man , I was drunk . I'm sorry . " He said . I flipped my middle finger up at him . " Go tell Fatima that shit " I said dryly . A tear rolled down my cheek . He wiped it . " Man Ian worried bout that girl . Only person I want is you . " He said . I closed my eyes trying to believe him . "Ha . You know how many times I've heard that same line ? You sound like Kirko saying that crap . " I replied . He looked at me crazy . " Ma you know I'm not him . I mean every word that I say to you and you know that . " He stated . More tears came and I just balled up . He got in the bed and held me until I fell asleep .

Alex's POV

" Dre you stupid man " I said laughing at him . " Bruh , I'm dead ass . We can have the party at my house . Shit gone turn into a damn movie . " He said laughing . I nodded . " Alright soooo , Next Saturday then ? " I asked . " Yeah let's do that . I'll call Austin to tell him wassup later . All I want y'all niggas to do is relax . Imma get this shit set up . I just want y'all to come Turn up && enjoy yourselves . Every since Mama Wanda died it's been tearing y'all down . I need my niggas back " He said getting up . I nodded . " Aight man fwm later " I said dapping him up . That nigga crazy . Cally came back home with Zaxby's . I was hungry as fuck too . I'm kinda sad that she ain't pregnant . That was part of the reason I silent the pass few days . Ion like to show emotion . " Hey baby , You hungry ? " She asked kissing my cheek . " Hell yeah , Starving . " I replied . She laughed . " Come in and eat then " she ain't have to tell me twice .

Austin's POV

" Excuse me , Aria you can change your clothes and go home now . Make sure you check out at the front desk " The nurse said waking us up . She walked out and we got up . " I'll be in the car " I told Aria . She nodded and went in the bathroom .

Aria's POV

If Austin think he off the hook , his dumb ass better think again . Despite the fact that he was drunk , he still coulda pushed the bitch when he seen her about to shoot me . He wasn't that damn drunk . We pulled up my house and I rushed out the car . When I opened the door my house was fucked up . Tissue && eggs were everywhere . My blood started to boil . This bitch is really childish as hell . I got something for that ass thou .

>>> Kinda short chapter or whatever 😒 ...Starting not to like what I'm writing again , but imma try to keep it going for y'all 🙌