Chapter 12

Alex's POV

" Baaabe , I'm hungry . " Cally said jumping all over me . She is such a crybaby , but she my crybaby . " Alright , whatchu want to eat ? " I asked . " Hardee's ? " She replied . I nodded . " Oh yeah , I ran into your homegirl Aria last night . She cool peoples . " I said getting up . Her eyes got big as grapefruits . " Where ? How she doing ? " She said sounding amused . " At Austin's house . Yesterday morning he went to get something to eat and he seen her crying , so he picked her up and got her a room at the hotel up the street . " I replied . " That was sweet of Austin but Wait crying ? For what ? I know it wasn't because of Kirko ? " " Yes because of him . He was beating on her and treating her bad . She couldn't take it anymore so Austin said he taken care of her until she can get a job && back on her feet . " I said . Cally looked mad as fuck and down at the same time . " You straight ? " I asked . " Yeah , I'm fine . I just wished she would have listened to me . I knew he wasn't no good for her . Sick bastard . I hope somebody shoot his ass up . " She said going into the bathroom . I laughed ..I just pissed her off but Oh well , she needed to know . But I got an Idea ..Just wait on it .

Aria's POV

I woke up reaching for my phone . I forgot it was in one of my bags . I got up && looked in my suitcase and grabbed my phone and the charger . It was dead as hell . I plugged it up and went to the bathroom to take a shower . I let the water run until it got hot enough . I went back to my suitcase and all my other bags so I could find something to wear . I pulled out my camo skinnies , black & white cropped top that says ' Brooklyn ' && my all white forces . Nothing too cute . After I did that I got in the shower for about 30minutes . I got out & dried off . I wrapped the towel round my body and went the bag I had filled with under clothes . I spotted my black bra & pantie set from Rue 21 . After I put that on I rubbed some baby lotion down my body . 5 minutes later I was dressed and sitting down on the couch . I grabbed my phone and saw that I had notifications from Instagram , Twitter . && a few text messages . I checked them and watched tv .

Austin's POV

We got crazy sales going on today at work so you know we packed as fuck . We got people fighting over shoes , bad ass kids running round , && two long ass lines . I just wanna go home . Its 12:30 I got bout 15more minutes . " Excuse me , do you have these in a size 6 ? " a girl said . " Which ones ? " I asked . She bent over showing all her ass in the shorts she had on . I can't tell she knew what she was doing too . Smh , Attention hoes . She handed the shoe to me . I went to the back to see if there was a 6 . It wasn't . " Sorry , but we don't not have a 6 " I said walking to were she was . " Okay .." She said . Before she can say anything else I walked off . It's time for me to bounce . I clocked out and headed out the door .

Alex's POV

I have this plan to get Cally && Aria back together . They haven't spoke to each other in months ... Ion know why . They needa link back up so Cally can go out on the weekends . I mean I go out with her sometimes but she needs girl time . I know Aria big head ass would enjoy it . Bet she haven't been out in a while . Just hope this goes as planned .

>> y'all ion know why this whole chapter is bold print . Lol but Comment && vote please 😁😘