Chapter 15

Alex's POV

When Austin came over yesterday and told me what was up , I automatically knew that meant war . He was pissed . I can tell by the way he gets mad that he catching feelings for Aria .. I mean it's Obvious . But ain't nun wrong with that . I'm kinda hoping they hurry up and make something happen . She real cool and I think they would be right for each other ...I got up and went to the bathroom to do my daily hygiene . Cally was sound asleep , imma just let her rest . Her & Aria was otp ( On the phone ) almost all night . -__- You know how females be , they talk about anything and everything / anybody and everybody .

Aria's POV

I woke up early because I had dream about Austin . In the dream we were together . Together as in a couple >.< I'm not gone tell him though . I got up to use the bathroom and do my daily hygiene . I had to be to work at 11 . It's only 9:05 . I felt like taking pictures so I went to my closet and found something to throw on . I found my Aqua blue crop top & my light blue jeaned high waisted shorts . I went to the bathroom to put my hair in a bun . It was kinda messy but it was cute thou . Not to long after I put on my socks and my Aqua 11's . I went over to my body mirror and snapped like 8 to 10 pictures . I can never take just one ...But what can I say ? Ha , The camera loves me ( : After I found the one I wanted to post on Instagram . I typed my caption ...

* Instagram Caption *

@Love_Aria : These Hoes Couldn't Test Me , Even If They Name Was ' Pop Quiz ' 😘🙌

After I made my caption , I posted it , liked a couple pictures and then locked my phone . It's now 10:00 . I started to think back on the dream with Austin & I . It's like the dream was telling me something ...I don't know . Maybe I'm just trippen . | Knock Knock | " Who is it ? " I asked going to the door . " It's me " Austin said . " Me who ? " I replied . " Girl don't play , open the door " He said . I laughed and opened the door . He walked in and sat on the couch .

Austin's POV

I walked in and she all dressed up like she Finna go out . " Where you going ? You not going to work ? " I asked . Ian even gone lie she look sexy as'f . Looord , have mercy . " Lol yes I'm going to work . Ian gone miss my second day . But I just took pictures in this . Anything else you wanna know ? " She said rolling her lil ass neck . She got a smart ass mouth ...But I like it . " Mhm , whatever . " I said . She looked at me . " Ian worried bout you , lemme go get ready for work . " She said walking towards the bathroom . I walked to the fridge to see what she had to eat . A nigga hungry as hell . I seen that she had made hamburgers && fries last night . " Aye , I can get one of these burgers ? " I yelled to her . " Nope , You can starve " She yelled back . I laughed and got a plastic plate , hamburger buns , mustard , & cheese . Not to long after I warmed up my food and sat on the couch and turned on the tv . I never noticed she had one cause she never watches it . Her ass stay on Instagram & Twitter all damn day . That's why her phone always dead .

Aria's POV

I showered for 20minutes and got out && wrapped up in a towel . I dried off ; put on baby lotion and my black bra&pantie set from Victoria Secret .
I went to my closet and put on my work clothes . After that I went back to my bathroom and put my hair in a low ponytail . I don't wear that much makeup but I do wear mascara . I put a little bit on , grabbed my purse , and walked out the room . When I walked out Austin was on the couch just layed up . " Getcho ass up nigga " I said sitting by him . He looked at me and playfully slapped my cheek . " Don't touch me " I said Tryna keep a serious face . " Or what ? " He asked . I stood up and mushed his face . " Or imma beat yo ass lil boy . " I said . He grabbed me by my waist and pulled down in his lap . I tried to get up but I couldn't . He was way stronger than me . I couldn't help but laugh . " Let me gooooo " I whined . " Nope , say you sorry " He said pinching me . I rolled my eyes . " You hit me first . " " Okaaay ? Your point is ? " He said pinching me again . " Alrighhht , alright Im sorry now let me go . " I said getting up . I walked to the kitchen and got a Poptart . " You know it's 10:45 right ? " He said turning the tv off . " Duuuh , I'm ready . Get my phone off the charger please . " I replied walking out the door . He gave me that look . " Girl don't tell me what to do . " He said walking over to get it . " Mhm but I see you did it thou " I said .

Kirko's POV

" Yeah man she work with me . She just started a day or two ago . " My nigga Ryan said . I nodded . " Yeah okay . You know her schedule ? " I asked . " Nah but she work today from 11 to 4 I think . " After he said that I already knew what the plan was . Imma be up there when she get off . " Alright , thanks bruh . " I said dappin him up . We both smoked our blunts and listened to the music that was playing from my radio in my room .

* Music playing * ( Que ft Trey songz - Too much )

My main bitch & My side bitch mad ..

Like I give two fucks , Bouta pour me up some Easterpink I need two cups .

Roll up dope , Say I smoke too much .

Hold up hoe , You'on smoke enough .

Fall back hoe you can't go with us

Yeah you bad , but hoe so what ?

....Too much , Stacking up doe I got too much .

...Too much , fucking on hoes Do it too much .
*

*

*

*

*

*

>>> Keep voting 😘 && Most of all keep reading . 👌 Im almost at 800 views 💕 Oh yeah , By the way . It's a lot of drama coming up 😁