Chapter 13

* 2weeks later *

Austin's POV

" Get uuuuup ! " Aria said jumping all over me . I stayed at her room since I had to take her to work early this morning . She got a job at Sonics ; Today is her first day . She so happy she don't know what to do . " I'm up ma , I'm up " I said rolling over . I got up to take a shower && do my daily hygiene . When I came out the the bathroom she had breakfast on the table . " Hurry up & eat I'm ready to go " She said smiling . I laughed and went to the table . " What's so special bout this job that you so happy for ? " I asked . " Nothing , I just haven't worked in almost 7months . Ready to have my own money again ... Ya know ? " She said looking down at her feet . I nodded . " Come on , I'm ready " I said taking the plate with me . We headed out the door & into the car . Moments later we arrived at Sonics . It's 7:45 , we 15minutes early . I finished up my omelet Aria made while she took selfies thinking she cute . I turned the radio on to see what was playing .

* Song playing *

Ion got no type , bad bitches is the only thing that I like .

You ain't got no life , cups with the ice yeah we do this every night .

Ian check the price , I make my own money so I spend it how I like .

I'm just living life , and let my mama tell it nigga Ian living right .

*

*

*

*

*

By the time the song was over , it was time for Aria to go in . " Goodluck kiddo " I said to her as she got out . " Thanks && don't forget to be here at 4:00 . Not 4:01 ... Not 3:59 ... 4:00 . " She said rolling her lil ass neck . " Ha , I gotcha " . I said && with that I drove off .

Cally's POV

Had to text my Bestfriend && wish her Goodluck on her first day at work . I'm so proud of her . I strolled through my list of contacts until I found her name .

* Message *

Me : Goodmorning Babygirl , ♥️ I hope you have a wonderful first day at work . Stay cute , Stay focused , && Most of all get money 💕👌💰

Her : Thanks pooh ♥️ I just walked in , I'll text you later to tell you how it went .

After that I locked my phone && put it on the charger . Alex came in with eggs , grits , bacon , toast and tall glass of orange juice . He swear he be cooking , but shoot some niggas don't even try to cook so Ian complaining . " Goodmorning baby " I said as he put the food down on the dresser . " Goodmorning " He replied giving me a kiss on my forehead . We both went to the bathroom and did our daily hygiene . I walked out , grabbed my plate and sat back on the bed . We chilled and watched tv for the rest of the morning .

Aria's POV

My first day at work is going by fast . Although , we're real busy , it's a good start . " Your total was $11.32 " I said to the man that came to the window . I took a closer look and seen that it was Kirko && he had some girl in the passenger seat . My heart dropped to the middle of my stomach . He looked at me and grinned . " So you got a job now ? " " Apparently if you see me here taking your order . " I replied . " Don't get smart bitch && oh tell yo nigga that he ain't gone be seeing you for long " He said handing me the money . I knew he was talking about Austin . I just ignored what he said and gave him the food . That just ruined my day , my mood & my happiness . I mean what does he mean that he's not gonna see ME for long ?

>> I kinda like what's Finna happen next , keep reading & voting for the next chapter