Chapter 25

Aria's POV

Later that night Austin order two movies from redbox . The first one we watched was " The Cabin In The Woods " and now we are watching " Texas Chainsaw Massacre " . I've seen this movie before but I wasn't really paying attention to it . " Ill be back , I'm gonna make some more popcorn . " Austin said getting up and going into the kitchen . I nodded and went to the bathroom . When I came out I heard the fire alarm go off . I walked into the kitchen and giggled . " Austin , you mean to tell me you cant make popcorn ? " I asked . He rolled his eyes . I grabbed another bag and put it in microwave . He went to the trashcan to throw the burnt popcorn away and I tip toed behind him to grab his butt . I giggled . His ass is firm . He quickly turned around . " Aye , don't do that gay shit no more . " He whined . I giggled some more . " You always giggling ...Ugly ass . " He added . I gave him the straight face . " My side niggas ain't complaining " I replied getting the popcorn and walking out of the kitchen . Before I could get to the couch I felt him slap my ass . I rolled my eyes and sat down to play the movie .

Austin's POV

The movie is almost over && Aria is dozing off to sleep . I picked her lil ass up and took her to her room . When I layed her down she giggled and pulled me on top of her . -_- lol she set me up . " Soo yo ass wasn't sleep ? " I asked getting off of her . She shook her head no and turned over on her stomach showing her ass . She knew what she was doing with them lil shorts on . I slid my hand from her lower back down to her ass and gripped it . She looked at me && smirked . I kissed her lips . She kissed back . I wrapped my arms around her and we fell asleep .

Alex's POV

It's 2:30am and I just can't sleep for shit man . I got up & walked outside to sit in the porch to smoke a blunt . I done got addicted to smoking within 4days thanks to Dre ass . Shit sad . I was just doing some thinking when a black Tahoe truck rides by all slow like . Ian pay it no mind thou . Bout 3minutes later they ride by again . This time alittle slower . The back window rolled down & dark skinned nigga aimed the gun at me ...

Cally's POV

* POW POW * ( Gun shots ) I looked next to me and Alex wasn't there . I immediately panicked . I ran to the door and seen him lying on the ground . " No no no baby stay with me okay ! " I cried out . When I looked up I saw the next door neighbor " I called for help already swearheart " the woman said . I nodded and held Alex in my arms . Within seconds 2police cars & an ambulance was pulling up . They put Alex on the stretcher and placed him on the back of the ambulance truck and sped off .

" Do you know what happened ma'am ? " the officer asked . I shook my head no . " I was in the bed sleeping and I heard the gun shots , when I looked next to me , he wasn't in bed . So I rushed out side and seen him laying there " I said beginning to cry . He nodded , wrote something on his note pad . " do you know anyone who could've done this ? " He asked . I shook my head no and went into the house to get my keys so I could make my way to the hospital .

Aria's POV

I heard Austin's phone vibrating on the night stand . The first time I didn't bother to move but after the 3rd time I got up and answered .

Me : Hello ?
Cally : hey girl , you and Austin need to come to the hospital NOW !
Me : Okay okay , where's Alex ?
Cally : .... He got shot , just get here ASAP .

My heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach . " Austin baby wake up , hurry . " I said shaking him . He jumped and looked at me . " Get the fuck up , Cally just called and said Alex was shot ! " I yelled putting on clothes . " The fuck ? " he said getting up and running down stairs . I grabbed my phone and headed towards the car . Alex was already in there with the car crunk up and everything ...Whoever did this is going to regret the hell out of it .

* 4hours later *

Alex's POV

I woke up in the hospital bed , it was cold . I can't believe i got shot . Two times at that . Everything happened so fucking fast . The nurse came in and told me that the cops would be by later to get my side of the story ..I looked over and seen Cally sleeping in the chair across the room . " Bae ? " I said . She looked up and ran to the door . Austin & Aria came in and bombarded me with questions . I stayed quiet until they shut their mouths .

I took a Deep breath and began to talk . " Look , I don't know the person that shot me but I do remember what he look like , I was on the porch smoking a blunt and a truck kept riding by slowly . Next thing I know one of the guys point a gun out the window and aimed at me . " I said . Austin's face was filled with anger . I could see it . " We gone find out who did this shit bruh " He said . I nodded . I'm kinda having a little chest pain so I can't really cuss & talk like I want to . I just wanna rest . I looked at Cally who looked like she was crying the whole morning . " Come here " I told her . She slowly walked over and layed next to me ." Okay , we gone go and let y'all get some time to rest . Call us if you need anything " Aria said as they left the room .

Austin's POV

I'm so mad , Shit fucked up . Alex don't do nothing to nobody , my brother don't even go out on the regular basis . So who the fuck could it have been ? Once we got home I called Dre & Donta and told them what was up ... I feel bad for the nigga that was behind the trigger . They just started war .

>>> Shit crazy huh ? Vote & Comment 💋✊ && I'm deleting the other book that I started cause ion like it 😒 && the way them views looking ... Y'all don't either .