Chapter 10

Aria's POV

Austin's mom is so funny & she talks a lot . She reminds me of my Aunt Brenda . " Aria , check the pasta noodles baby " She said . I did as I was told . Feels good to be cooking again . It was quiet for a little but theeen she started asking the questions . " So , how did you && Austin meet ? " I didn't want to get into all of that but you can never avoid anything from older people . " Well , recently I've been going through an abusive relationship and earlier this morning I just couldn't take it anymore so I left the house and walked up the street . Austin spotted me && took me to get a room . I really thank him for that because I don't know where I would've ended up if it wasn't for him " I said getting in my feelings . She walked over to me and gave me a hug . " Awee , Babygirl I was in the same situation a few years ago . The guy I was madly in love with hurt me so bad I thought it was the end of everything . But I slowly moved on and sucked up the tears && realized something's aren't meant to be . I felt so much better without him . " She replied . She was right . I've been letting things get the best of me , time for me to put that shit behind me and move the fuck on with my life .

Kirko's POV

I'm Chillen at the crib with my new bitch Lola , yeah she foreign & she bad too . I wonder where Aria lil trifflin ass at . Hope she ready for this ass whooping when she get back . " Papi , did you hear that ? Sounds like the doorknob twisting . " She said . Ian hear nothing . " Nah , lemme go check . " I replied standing up . Soon as I got up and turnt the corner some lil niggas was in my doorway . The hell they think they at ? " The fuck y'all bitches doing ? " I said walking up to them .

Austin's POV

" The fuck y'all bitches doing ? " Kirko asked . " Ha , Bitches ? Nah show us some respect muthafucker . && If anything you the bitch ... Putting yo hands on a female . Only Bitches do that shit . " I replied . Nigga got the nerve to call me a bitch ? Ion know what kinda lean he sippin on but he got the right one today . " ... Oh so you Aria nigga ? " He asked in a jealous tone . " Mhm , now where the fuck her bags and shit at ? " I said looking around . Alex walked passed us , soon as he did Kirko tried to swing . I grabbed him and put em in a tight head lock . Ian gone do no damage on his bitch ass . He not even in my level , so why waste my time fighting him ? Alex came back through with 2 book bags on his shoulder , a trash bag full , && a medium sized suitcase . " I'll be in the car bruh . " Alex said struggling with the bags . I let ole boy go , he look so dull . Think I choked him a lil too much . Shit , ion care thou . " This ain't over " He said between breathes . I laughed . " Yeah , you right . This ain't over until I say it is . " And with that being said I was on my way out . " Papi , you okay ? " I heard a female voice say coming to where Kirko was . I turned around and saw a Brazilian looking girl . Smh , Ion see what Aria seen in him . I'm out .

Aria's POV

The food is almost done . We're waiting on the meatballs & Garlic bread . I was in the kitchen setting the table . I got out 3 plates , forks , & cups and placed them on the table all nice && neat . " Awe , thanks sweetheart you didn't have to set the table I would've done it . " Austin's mom said coming from upstairs . I smiled . " It's okay , I wanted too . " I replied . After the food was done she put it onto the plates and I poured the drinks . I made some good ass sweat tea . Ha , couldn't tell me Nooothing . Soon as we sat down Austin and some dude walked in with them . " Hey ma " They said round the same time . " Wassup , you good lil ma ? " He asked sitting next to me . " Yeah , I'm fine " I smiled . " Oh yea , Aria this my Brother from another mother Alex . Alex this Aria . " He said . I remember that name from somewhere . I gasped . Cally ! " Alex ? You date my bestfriend Cally ... Right ? " I asked . He smiled " Yeah , that's my La'Baby " He replied blushing . I'm glad she got somebody she madly in love with . Last time I talked to her she was telling me all about Alex . Never thought he'd be Austin's bestfriend . " So you and Cally Bestfriends huh ? " He asked . " Yeah , I haven't to her since last month " I said . He nodded . " Nice to meet ya Bestfriend-In-Law " He chuckled . I laughed and started to eat my food . For the rest of the night we laughed and told stories . It felt like I've known these people for years . Feels good to finally feel like I'm apart of Something . 💕💕

>> Sorry it took long to update , But What y'all think ? 💁 Comment & Vote .