Chapter 26

Austin's POV

* Knock Knock * " Come in " I said noticing that it was Cally by looking out the window . She walked in and spoke to Dre and Donta . " Where Aria ? " She asked . " upstairs with her music loud as hell . " I said pointing to where the music was coming from . " You wanna hit this blunt ? " Dre asked . I shook my head . " Nah you know ion fw that shit " I replied . " Whatever nigga , what you doing for your birthday bruh ? " He asked blowing out smoke . " Shiddd ion even know " I said remembering that my birthday was in 5days . I wish my mom lived to see it . I miss her so much . I miss her cooking , her voice , && definitely her hugs . If there was anything I could do to bring her back , I would do that shit . " Weeeeeell..." Donta said smirking . Me & Dre looked at him . " What nigga ? " We both said in unison . He stood up . " We could throw another party . Ya know ... Part 2 ? " He said rubbing his hands together . Dre smiled & nodded . I thought about it for a second . " Yeaah I just hope Alex be out in time . " I said . They nodded . " Hell yeah . My nigga gone be straight thou " Donta said .

* 4days later *

Alex's POV

" Okay Alex , we are releasing you later on today . All we need to do is run some test . " The nurse said . I nodded .

Aria's POV

Austin's birthday is tomorrow && I want him to enjoy it . Him and his boys are throwing another party tomorrow night , so I'm gonna spend the whole day tomorrow being with him . I pulled up to the mall and got out the car . It's so busy today -_- . The first place I went was foot locker . Austin been talking about the Kd7s that came out last week so that's the first thing Imma get him . " Hi , welcome to foot locker . Anything your looking for in particular today ? " a worker said as I walked in . I nodded and pointed to the Kds . I told him what size and he went to the back and came back with the shoe box . After I went and payed , I was on my way to Frank's . Franks is a jewelery store . I walked in and layed my eyes on a beautiful MK watch . Next to it layed one for men . I guess it's a his & hers set . " How may I help you today ? " a pretty white lady asked . I smiled . " I'm thinking about the his & hers MK watches right here " I said pointing to them . She nodded . " It would be the perfect gift . " she said grabbing the watches from behind the glass . I payed for them and headed home . His other gifts were ordered , UPS should dropped them off any minute now . I looked at my phone it was 12:34 ..When I got in the car , I plugged my phone up to the aux cord and played my favorite song . ( Jacquees - come thru )

* song playing *

Yeaaah yeaah yeaaah ...

Girl your body is legit , mama made you thick .

Don't know why you wonder why them other hoes talk shit .

I see sex in your eyes , sex between your thighs . Ion play no games your my candy crush all night .

Can I put my face in your water ? I know inside of order . He can't do the things that I do . Know the tricks that I knew .

Don't know why you acting brand neeeew ... She can't get the snickers from another nigga , she know what I did with the Twix .

My ex girlfriend can't stand it , cause her new man hit her with that jolly rancher .

And I wantcha , call me your willy wonka . I wantcha , call me your willy wonka ....yeah I know they after me , I got that chocolate factory . Come thru .
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Within minutes I pulled at the house at the same time UPS did . I quickly walked in and sat the bags on the couch and went back out the get the boxes . " have a nice day " the man said handing me the last box . I put it down and snuck upstairs to see if Austin was up or not . Thank god he was still sleeping .

Cally's POV

It's 1:15pm , I got up and took a 20minute shower and lotion my self up when I got out . I threw on some sweat pants & a tank top with my UGG boots . I know it's hot outside but it be cold as hell in that hospital . I grabbed my phone , jacket , and keys and headed to the hospital to go get my baby .

>> Boring chapter , but next chapter is where the drama begins 🙈 && y'all that song is everythinnng 😍