Chapter 17

Cally's POV

I rolled out of bed and went straight to the bathroom && did my daily hygiene . When I was finished I put on some shorts and a tank top and walked downstairs to the kitchen . I decided on making something different this morning . Alex always make eggs , grits , & bacon ...and maybe toast . But today I'm making Omelets , Ham , && Hashbrowns . Not to long after , I had the food ready and on plates . I fixed two glasses of orange juice . I walked the drinks up stairs first and then came back with the plates . " Goodmorning baby , wake ya ass up " I said announcing myself . He rolled over and sat up . I gave him his plate and he looked at me funny . " What ? " I asked . " You made this ? " He replied . " Yes , you didn't think I could cook this shit now did you ? " I said grinning . He rolled his eyes and started eating .

Austin's POV

I woke up on the couch at Aria's spot . I Got up and went to the bathroom , when I came out she sitting up on the bed just wondering off into space . " You good ma ? " I asked walking over to her . She nodded . She went to the bathroom & did her daily hygiene and came out . " I never asked you about yourself " She spoke up . " Whatchu mean ? " I asked . She sat beside me . " Ya know , like you always been there for me with my relationship ...you don't have a girlfriend or nothing ? " She asked . I chuckled . " Nah ma , but there is this girl I'm into " I replied referring to her . Her face expression changed . " Oooh , that's good . " She said holding her head down . I lifted her chin . " Her name is Aria " I said smiling a little . She cracked a smile . " Stop lieeeen " she playfully punched me . " Ha , girl I'm fr " I replied . She just stared at me . I starred back . Not to long after we started kissing and layed back on the bed . Her lips soft as fuck .

Aria's POV

" You wanna stop ? " Austin asked . I should stop before it goes any further but forget that shit , Ian had sex in almost forever . Me & Kirko only had sex 2 times out of the few months we been together . Not saying I wanna have sex all the time but still . " No , I'm good " I replied . " You sure ma ? Ion want you to feel like you gotta do this , It can wait " He said . I shook my head yes . He took my shirt off and slowly kissed my neck all the way down to stomach , my body immediately got the chills . He got up and took off his shirt . I was trying to take off my shorts but he moved my hand . " Nah ma , I'm taking control . Just lay back and relax " He said taking them off . He slid me to the edge of the bed where he was and he started kissing my inner thighs . -__- why this nigga wanna tease me and shit ...Shortly , I felt his tongue all on my shit . I let out a moan . His tongue inside me was like heaven , I swear it was . Not to long after my juices came all over his mouth , he swallowed it too . He got up and positioned hisself on top of me getting ready to put his manhood inside me . " You ready ? " he asked . I looked at it and at him . Ha , The hell did I get myself into . I nodded . He put the tip in and I jumped . " Ha , relax ma . " He whispered in my ear . Seconds later he pushed himself halfway inside me . I grabbed his back , wincing . The shit felt so good .

Austin's POV

I'm kissing on her neck , pushing in and out of her . " Ugh....I hate you " She moans out . I chuckled a lil bit . " Who's it is ? " I whispered in her ear going faster . She arched her back and screamed while her body shaking . " Ahh shit , it's your boy , it's yours . " She yelled . I felt that I was bout to cum so I pulled out . Ian Tryna get lil ma pregnant ....YET . ( ;

>>>> Kinda short chapter but Lmaaao , I tried man 😂😂 Y'all got turned on or nah ? Hell naw . But alright enough with the games Vote && Comment ...Inbox message me Ideas that you want in the next chapter 😘