Chapter 4

I went to the bathroom and got in the shower for about 30minutes . When I got out , I dried off and put on some gym shorts & wife beater ( tank top ) . I headed to the kitchen , a nigga bout hungry as shit right now . Figured I make enough for ma too just incase she hungry when she get here . Who says a mixed boy like me cant cook ? I boiled some Shrimp and made mashed potatoes & Garlic bread . Its kinda a weird combo but ma loves it . After I ate I fixed her a plate then layed down and watched Friday , my favorite movie . I know that shit word for word . " Heeeeey Miss Parker " was the last thing I heard smokey say before I dosed off and went to sleep . That nigga crazy ... * Beep Beep , Beep Beep , Beep Beep * My alarm goes off every morning at 8:30 . Ion gotta be to work until 11 . Waking up extra early just been a habit since I was bout 14 ... I been working at foot locker for about 3months now . The customers be picky as hell , thats why they ass never leave the store with anything . Teenagers come in there but they never buy anything . All teenagers these days just window shop . I roll out of bed , took a quick shower , brushed my teeth & washed my face . Ya know...Daily hygiene or whatever . Afterwards I headed to my ma room to make sure she got home safe last night . I dont remember hearing anything . Hope she didnt come in drunk -__- She talk all loud and she always think somebody yelling . Lord knows I cant deal with all that this morning . " Maa ? " I said walking towards her room . " Mama , you here ? " No answer . I looked in there and the bed was still made . My heart sank to the bottom of stomach . I went back up to my room && grabbed my phone to see if she called or left any voice mails . I had 0messages and 0missed calls . I even tried calling her but she didn't answer. I swear my whole mood just changed . This means she didn't come home at all . I went down to the kitchen and the plate that I left for her was still on the stove . I'm curious plus beyond pissed . If anything happened to her all hell breaking loose and I mean that shit .

- Sorry if the chapters are still short When I'm typing on my phone it looks longer but Imma get on track once I get the hang of it .