Chapter 21

* 1week later *

Cally's POV

Welp , When I got my test back it said I was pregnant but I'm going to the doctor to make sure . I walked through the doors with Alex and we sat in the waiting room until he called my name . One lady let her son just sit on the floor and whine -_- That's so Aggy . " Cally ? " A pretty white lady called . I got up and followed her to the room . " Okay I want you to go take this cup and pee in it for me . " She said handing me a cup . I took and went into the bathroom and did what I was told . What if I am preggo ? Ion think I'm ready for a child man ...I walked out the bathroom and sat the cup in the little cabinet that said ' Place urine in here ' . The nurse came , got the cup and told me to go back in the waiting room . It was about 30minutes later before the doctor called me back in the room . He smiled at me . I rolled my eyes . " Go ahead and tell me I'm pregnant " I sighed . " Okay , you pregnant " He said . I looked at him like he was crazy . " Your serious ? " I asked . He giggled . " No , I was kidding but you do have stomach virus that's what's causing you to puke so much . When you eat , try not to eat heavy && drink plenty of Vitamin C . " He said and walked out . I sighed in relief . " Dude I'm not pregnant " I said walking up to Alex . He nodded . He still ain't taking Miss Wanda's Death to well ...

Aria's POV

When I came home from work I layed down for half the day . I looked at my phone and had a missed called from Fatima . I called her back to see what was up .

Her : Hello ?
Me : Yeah , you called me girl ?
Her : Yes I was gone come over with popcorn and a movie , if that was fine with you .
Me : Yeah that's fine . I'm home .
Her : okay , I'll be there in 20
Me : Alright .

Ian even gone say nothing to Cally cause she gone be jealous as hell . She gone make shit bigger than what it already is . Jealous ass . I giggled at my thoughts and got up to take and shower and put my Jammie's on . Soon as I was ready the doorbell rung . I opened it to see Fatima standing with a box of popcorn and 2scary movies . She walked in and admired my house . " This is nice " She said . I smiled and walked to the kitchen to put the popcorn in the microwave . " So , how have you been ? " I asked her . " I've been good , have a few bad days but overall I'm doing fine . " She replied . I nodded .

It was about 10:15 when we finished the first movie . ** doorbell rings ** I walked over to the door and opened it .

Austin's POV

Man , I'm drunk as shit . I asked Dre to drop me off over here cause ion wanna be alone at home so I slides to my baby house . She opened the door and I walk in to see some girl . " Who this ma ? " I asked . She looked at me after she smelled the Liquor on me and rolled her eyes . " Uuh you ...Nevermind but This my old friend Fatima && Fatima this is my La'Baby Austin . I nodded and she smiled back . " Y'all I'll be right back . " Aria said going upstairs . I sat down on the couch and Fatika or whatever her name is gets up and walk towards me . Her ass fat as fuck Ian gone lie . She turned around , put her ass on my zipper and started grinding . She Tryna get me fucked up by Aria , I put my hands on her ass as she danced all on me . My shit was getting on hard and junk . I laughed a little bit . " Sooo you wanna fuck with a real bitch or what ? " She said slowly getting up . I slapped her ass , while she made it jiggle . " So this is what the fuck y'all doing now ? Austin ion know what you got going on but ... Ya know what fuck it . I forgot , I ain't even your girlfriend . Get the fuck out . && Fatima , bitch you got some big ass balls to step foot in my house and disrespect me like this ...- " " Ahh , shut the fuck up hoe , I'm getting revenge . " Fatima said cutting her off . Aria gave her the ' Tf you Talm bout look ' . " Bitch revenge from what ? " Aria snapped . " You know ... Kirko . I was in love with that nigga man . && he knew it . But instead he started dating your dumbass . You took him from me . So now ... I'll just take Austin from you . " She said . Aria laughed . " Really ? You doing all this over Kirko ? Bitch get real bout yourself . You prolly the dumbass who called my phone the other day . But let me ask you something . How old are you ? && you ' Getting revenge ' over a nigga that ion even fw no more ? Haha , that's some middle school shit . you can have kirko pussy ass ... that's if he still alive . Now you and your new friendly ass nigga can get the hell out of my house " Aria replied pointing to the door . I'm just Chillen , Ian going nowhere . Fatima rolled here eyes and walked towards the door . She stopped and looked at Aria . " Fuck you still here for ? " Aria asked . She pulled out a gun and pointed it towards Aria . " Any last words ? " Said Fatima . Aria smiled . " Shoot me if you want to && I promise I'll make your life a living hell . " she said . Seconds later , she fired 2 shots ...

>>> Lol y'all ion know what they do at the doctor when you getting checked for pregnancy 😳 I made something up . But what y'all think bout Fatima ? What y'all think bout Austin right now ? Is Aria okay ? 💁😏 . Vote && Comment 😘 Updating chapter 22 later .