Chapter 3

Austins POV

Its 9pm and ma aint got her ass home yet . Im guessing she likes her new car . Ion know why she likes those lil itty bitty doom buggys anyway . I chuckle at my thoughts and grabbed my Galaxy S5 off of the coffee table so I can call her . Wonder what she got going on . " Hello ? " She answers with loud music in the background . " Uuh , ma where you at ? " I asked in a curious tone . " Well , you remeber Diana from last years halloween party ? Yeah her . She invited me to a girls night out at her house . I should be home by 11 . K ? " " Yeah , Be safe , Love you " I said before hanging up the phone . I be lonely as hell when she gone . Like I said before she all I got . Of course I had friends but them mfs ( Motherf*ckers ) turned on me . Ex girlfriend ? Yeah I had one . Her stupid , disloyal ass slept with my nigga the whole time we was together . They the main reason why ion trust nobody . To be honest , I really dont need friends . But I do want a girl . I want a girl that ill be able to bring home to mama . One that I can spoil && take her out every once in a while . Maybe have a baby or 2 . A loyal female is all I ask for .

- Think Austin gone find Mrs.Right ?