Epilogue

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"Shut up, you can't even walk straight."

"Why don't you say that to my fist, idiot?"

"Woah woah woah, relax kids." Sungchan chuckled, separating the two children from attempting to rip one another to shreds. "Minji! Haechan! Your kids are about to kill one another!"

The two lovebirds rounded the corner of the practice room, hand in hand as they smiled at their kids.

"Mom! Dad!" The two children quickly scrambled to their feet, running over to hug them tightly.

"Hi guys, how's training going?" Minji asked, giving her daughter a squeeze and ruffling her son's hair.

"Great! Uncle Sungchan is so funny!" The girl squealed.

"Yeah? I'm glad." Minji chuckled. "Thanks Sung, you're off duty for now." She called, waving at her best friend.

"See you guys in a bit! Don't forget that the others are arriving in a few hours!" He called as he walked out.

"What's going on?" Her son asked, staring up at the two of them.

"Well, all of your uncles and aunts and their families are going to be coming over today!" Haechan said excitedly.

"Really?" The gasped in unison. "So we're going to get to see all of them?"

"Of course, so go snd get ready!"

With that the twins shared an excited look and bolted from the practice room to go change and get ready. Minji and Haechan let out a chuckle at their excitement, following behind their children with warm smiles on their faces.

- - -

"Do you think the twins are going to be in the gang some day?" Minji asked Haechan as they watched their children play with all the other kids.

"No." He replied with a shake of his head, causing Minji to look at him in shock. "I don't think going to just be in the gang, they're gonna be leading it."

He smirked while he watched them sparring, sticks in hand like swords as they playfully attacked their cousins one by one.

"You think?"

"Yeah. I mean look at them. They're not going to give up until their the best." Haechan let out a chuckle as Haeji tackled her brother. "Being stubborn is in their blood."

"They're gonna have to fight off Taeyong's kids for that." She said with amusement as their leader's two children charged into the fray of children.

"Oh please, look who their parents are." Haechan replied with a smirk. "Minchan and Haeji will eat them for lunch."

"I don't know... I heard their dad once got knifed by some girl who was already injured...." Minji trailed off playfully.

"Oh shut up, I was just being nice." He grumbled, lightly shoving her side.

"Who knows, maybe someday some little firecracker will turn up in our gang and sweep one of them off their feet." She said with a sigh, thinking back on their last 10 years together.