Stupid Feelings (Benny)

May 9th, 1962

Isabella was with Phillips today. She made me realize that even with the rivalry going on, she's probably not coming back. I just wish she would realize how bad of a person Phillips is. I don't want to seem like a dick and keep her away from him but he'll just hurt her, he's done it to so many girls before.

She was holding the little girl from church, I'm pretty sure her name is Mya. She had looked happy, very happy, until she saw us and then she looked almost angry. She tried to tell us that we needed to get over the fighting and leave her out of it but I just don't think she realizes what made us fight. I don't think Phillips told her either.

All the boys were in good moods until we saw her with him and then we were all in hateful moods so we decided to play it off with some baseball and let me tell ya, I don't think I've ever saw the boys pass so hard.

Isabella has only been in town for maybe a few days I think and I feel like we were best friends. We barely even talked that often but I just felt connected to her someway. I mean, I don't necessarily have a crush on her but she's pretty and nice. She knows how to make someone laugh by just making a silly face at them and just seeing her makes- made me happy. She no longer makes me happy considering she hangs out with Phillips. I seem ridiculous but I just don't understand what's so good about him

She hasn't even walked by the Sandlot ever since the campout! None of the boys seem to really care but I do, she is a great player and we all needed her. She gave us a challenge and it was great.

Man, I feel like I've known her for years but I've known her for days. This is bullshit, she only played with us a little, not even a lot.

~~~~~~

Isabella didn't come home today, after we saw her with Phillips we never saw her again. Scotty even came over and said that she wasn't home. He seemed pretty mad about it so he went home

By ten o'clock her mom had left to go look for her and came back maybe fifteen minutes later. I was hoping I would see Isabella come out of the car but all I saw was Mrs. Smalls get out of the car with a huge smile on her face.

Maybe she's staying at her grandmas? Or Skylars? I don't know. I shouldn't care either.

Scotty comes running across the road with a confused look on his face.

"My mom is super happy right now but I'm confused. She's letting Bella stay at Jordan's house tonight."

"What?"

"Yeah, I know! She said something about the little girl from church and that Bella wasn't gonna be home until sometime tomorrow night and if not then, she didn't know when."

"Oh my god."

"I have no idea what to do."

"Just go get her from Phillips, I don't know."

"He makes her happy though, you saw how happy she was today. I don't think they're dating, if that's what you're worried about."

"I don't care if they're dating or not."

"It doesn't seem that way."

"Have you ever realized that I don't like her?"

"Nope."

"Well, I don't."

"Are you sure?" He smirks and raises his eyebrows

"Whatever Smalls. Goodnight." I climb back into my window and lay down in bed, looking at my ceiling until sleep consumes me and I'm put into a dream where Isabella comes back to the sandlot one day, but she's crying over something.

~~~~~~
I wake up to a cold sweat and I'm breathing heavy. After I had the dream about Isabella, I had a dream about dad and Dani.

I haven't saw Dani in forever, or dad. After everything that happened, he just left and hasn't really tried contacting us. Dani should be around five or six now, it's crazy

A/N: Very short chapter, I know! I just didn't really know what to put in this and it was sort of a filler but hopefully no more chapters will be this short.