Everything falls down

June 14th, 1962

"Benny, I need to talk to you."

"Whatever you want to say, you can say it in front of me."

"I don't think it really concerns you right now." Lie, Lie, Lie

"Well, it concerns me now."

"No it doesn't, I don't think I ever said 'Sarah, can I talk to you?"

"That doesn't make sense."

"How?"

"Come on, we can talk upstairs."

"Okay." I walk up the stairs behind Benny and we walk into what I'm assuming is his room.

"So what's up?"

"Sarahischeatingonyou."

"What?"

"Sarah... um she's cheating. On you."

"I know."

"And I'm sorry that I'm the person who has to tell you but I just figured out and Jordan knew the entire time- wait, what?"

"Yeah, I knew. She just told me and that's why she's crying because I broke up with her."

"Oh."

"But thanks for telling me, I appreciate it."

"Yeah, for sure." I feel confused now

We walk down the steps and Sarah looks furious and so does Jordan.

"What now?" I roll my eyes and put my hands on my hip.

"What did you guys talk about?"

"I don't know why it matters, I broke up with you!"

"Wow." Jordan's eyes become wide and then he looks at me. "Did you set this up?"

"Why is everyone blaming me? I'm fucking sick and tired of every single person telling me it's my fault! Go home, go home and try to get in the right mindset because obviously you're not right now."

"Whatever." He mumbles and walks out of the house. I see him walk into my house and comes out no longer than five minutes later with bags and Mya.

"I'm gonna go, bye Ben." Sarah walks out of the house and I sit down on the bottom step. Benny sits beside me and rubs my knee. Tears are filling my eyes and I cover my mouth.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do now."

"It's gonna be okay, you guys will be fine and eventually you will forget about this fight."

"I don't know about that, he seemed mad. He wasn't even supposed to be going home until like Sunday."

"You guys will make up, hopefully."

"Yeah, thanks. I'm gonna go home though, do you need anything? You can come over if you'd like."

"Oh, no thanks. I think I'm gonna head to the sandlot anyways."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye Bella." I walk out of the house and across the street. I stop by the door and mentally prepare myself. I walk in and mom stands there, looking out the window. I cough awkwardly and she smiles, sympathetically.

"Come here." She opens her arms and I practically run into them. "I'm so sorry."

"It's all my fault, he thought I knew everything about Aleah and then he got mad at me again and I just don't know what to do." I'm crying even harder and my eyes are definitely gonna be swelled later.