Prologue

A note from the author from SIX years later: This book was written by an actual 13 year old so there's that. I don't plan to edit it or ever read it again tbh but be gentle on child me's ability to spell and create a story. 

I stood in front of my disgusting army. We faced the elves and men who had gathered to fight us. I am Queen Shiva of Mordor. I am not proud of that title nor did I ever want it. My father, Sauron stood beside me. The orcs behind me yelled and we ran head on, towards the elven and man army. I ran away from my father and began to kill my orcs, my army. I was a traitor and proud of it.

***

The beautiful elf, the Queen of Mirkwood, was attacked by twelve orcs and I was instantly fighting them as well. It didn't matter if the orcs saw me, they were dead before they could tell anyone of my treason. We killed to orcs and I looked at the queen. She pointed at something behind me and the world went black.

Wake up Shiva you have to wake up,

Now

But it's so nice here in the dark alone without the treachery of your father...

NOW

My eyes popped open and I looked over to my side. The mirkwood queen lay beside me, a sword in her chest, dead. I cried out, I may not have known her but I had fought with her and she had not tried to kill me which was enough to make me despair. I crawled over to her body and she looked at me eyes scared in defeat. She handed me a letter.

"G..Give this to...to Thranduil." She gasped before closing her eyes. They didn't open again and never would. I leaned my hands on the sword on her chest and cried. Why had she trusted me enough to give this letter to her husband. Her Husband! I had to find him and tell him of her death, give him the letter, apologize for not protecting her when I should have, could have.

"You" A voice hissed from behind me. I turned my head fearing my father was there. It was not it was Thranduil. "You killed her you retched queen!" He yelled the pain clear on his face. He advanced closer to me, sword in hand. "You will die for this." I sprang to my feet ready to fight. Our fight ended with a sword at his throat. Could you kill him, no you can't, he has his son and his wife is dead. I removed my blade from his neck and turned around to leave him in his grief, temporarily forgetting the letter. A sword stabbed me through the back and I saw its point come through my chest. That's all I remember.

_____________________________________________

Shiva-Destroyer of the world- Hindu god. He is not evil but keeps the life cycle going.

Sooooooooooooo what do you people think it's not much now but the thought thickens eventually. I think the best way to start a book is with death, yes?