Three

I just stood there, amazed by the change that had come over Thranduil. One minute he was trying to kill me the next he offered me a place to stay, and that didn't make up for killing me  and all the pain it has caused me in the slightest. So being me, I said exactly that.

"That doesn't make up for killing me in the slightest." Thranduil looked at me his forehead crinkled in wonder, I guessed that no one had ever declined something he had offered before.

"Shiva" Elrond said "You may want to reconsider that offer because to take you to Rivendell now that I know who you are would be... dangerous."

"No" Thranduil said "It actually wouldn't, the letter says that she was or is against Mordor. "

"And now you realize that." I muttered under my breath. "Thranduil" He looked at me "Do you think I could read the letter?" Thranduil considered this request for a moment then nodded.

"Legolas would you give the letter to Shiva." He said. Legolas? Who is Legolas I wondered. His son walked warily forward and timidly handed he the piece of paper.

" Thank you Legolas." I said. He smiled and hopped back to the side of his father's throne. His father smiled down at the little prince's happiness. I turned my attention to the letter. It read:

Dear Thranduil,

        I despair as I write these words for I know they will hurt you. I have for-seen my death in  a dream, but that will not stop me from going into battle with you. There will be a girl, with long black hair and blue eyes who you will deem responsible for my death, but do not blame her as she is on our side in the war and did not kill me but tried to save me. Take care of Legolas and find someone you truly love, not as a sister or friend but as a lover.

                   Your Queen,                                                                                                                                                                                                    Eladine

I instantly felt bad for asking to read this. It seemed like something private that I had invaded. I gave the letter back to Thranduil.

"I will stay as I have no where else to go and you have offered it to me." I said. I did not know how reading the letter had influenced this decision but somehow it seemed that  Thranduil may get lonely at times, something I had experienced a lot in my lifetime. 

"Wonderful, Arrenal will you show Queen Shiva to her room." Thranduil said

"Only Shiva, my queen days are behind me if you please." Thranduil nodded.

***

Thranduil POV 

It was mid morning and I had not seen Shiva yet today. I stopped her maid, Arrenal in the hall.

"Have you seen Shiva lately." I asked 

"No your majesty, I was going to ask you the same." She replied 

"Well that is not good, I am going to go find her. Go help in the kitchen until I find her." The maid nodded and I went out of the castle wondering Where would I go if I was Shiva. She would most likely go exploring, in the woods. It was winter and as I walked through the trees snow fell from them. I walked for a while hoping that I was going in the right direction. I heard her voice before I saw her. 

Home is behind,

The world ahead.

And there are many paths to tread,

From Shadow to the edge of night, 

Until the stars are all alight,

Besides her voice I heard the sound of a sword hitting something.

Mist and shadow, cloud and shade,

All shall fade,

All shall... fade.

I looked through the trees as she finished her song and saw she was attacking a tree with skill. She was wearing the same thing she was wearing yesterday, a black leather outfit that covered her from the neck down.

"I know you're there." Shiva said.

So for my band competition we went to  Disneyland and won first place. Then we came home, had one day of peace then went to a local competition and got a great rating that beat my high school. Then we toured other schools. Thanks for listening to me brag about my band and thanks for reading. This book has 109 reads and it's been published for four weeks. You people are amazing.