Twenty Two

Second to last chapter guys the tears are near. ENJOY.

Six months later

Thranduil POV

"Nana" Legolas shrieked and latched himself on to Shiva's leg. He had started calling her that shortly after she almost left and moved to Rivendell. Shiva had actually been in Rivendell for the past few days and was now here with Gandalf and Elrond for the feast of the Evenstar. (I know it is not very original but there needed to be s large gathering of people because you'll see) Shiva leaned down and picked up Legolas and he grabbed her hair. I hugged her a kissed her cheek. Shiva then leaned in and kissed me. Legolas grabbed onto my hair and used it to climb from Shiva to me.

"It's good to see your all right." I said.

"I've only been gone two weeks."

"You would have been faster if you would use a horse."

"Don't bring up the horse please." I smiled at her and then turned to Elrond and Gandalf. Elrond had Arwen with him although she was hiding behind his legs.

"Welcome once again to Mirkwood my friends." I greeted them.

"I warned you Thranduil." Elrond said eyeing me and Shiva.

"And I headed your warnings" I answered. Suddenly Arrenal came bustling out of the palace.

"Run gentlemen." Shiva said in mock fright "She's comming."

"For you, sadly." Arrenal said before ushering Shiva off. "I'll send you someone to show you to your rooms." She called over her shoulder. Shiva sent me one last glance before she and Arrenal disappeared.

"I'll show you to your rooms." I said to Gandalf and Elrond. "Because trust me, Arrenal has already forgotten about sending people to do it."

"Why?" Legolas asked.

"Arrenal is torturing Shiva to get her ready for the feast if the Evenstar." (so I know it's not exactly original but you'll see why just keep reading.)

"You should go save her." Legolas said this so seriously that we all laughed.

***
Shiva POV

Arrenal had indeed tortured me. She had done my hair up in some odd way and I, much to her annoyance had taken it out. The dress she had me wear was not even red it was silver. I would have sworn that woman had no taste except the dress was so shiny that I decided to wear it anyway. It was now much to hot for a cloak so I didn't even have that comfort as Arrenal dragged me to the great hall.

"Come on he's waiting for you." She said franticly as we rounded the corner. Thranduil stood by the door to the hall.

"Thank you're the best." I said and gave Arrenal a quick hug. She ran off to help the rest of the servants.

"Ready?" Thranduil asked grasping my hand.

"Why the grand entrance? Can't we just sneak through the back door?"

"Shiva!"

"Fine let's go." Two gaurds opened the doors and the room got quiet. I rolled my eyes.

"Welcome my friends to the feast of the Evenstar." Thranduil said and the room applauded, then went back to being quiet. Suddenly Legolas came running out of nowhere. I picked him up, letting go of Thranduil's hand,  and whispered in his ear.

"You're late." Now everyone was looking at me great. They looked extremely frightened and I realized how frightening I must look. With my red eyes and pale skin I must have looked like some kind of mutation, which was true but still. I looked down a bit. Thranduil put his arm around me.

"This is Shiva. She's done a lot for Mirkwood and tonight she is my personal guest." He said.

"Yes but who is she to you?" A Lothlorian elf yelled loudly. He sounded annoyed at my being there.

"Actually I was hoping that she would be my wife." Thranduil moved to face me and got down on one knee. " You've done alot fit me Shiva. You've become something I never thought I'd have. I love you. So Shiva will you marry me" (What did I tell you) My eyes widened and Legolas laughed loudly before climbed out of my arms and running over to a grinning Arrenal. I glared playfully at them. They had to have been in on it. Thranduil eyed me expectantly as did the rest of the room.

"The pressure, give me a moment to get over initial shock." I said and the room tittered. After a moment of thought I looked at Thranduil. "Yes I will." The room broke into a large cheer and Thranduil kissed me.

"I love you too." I said, still hanging onto Thranduil's shoulders.

We hadn't really made our relationship very public because well I'm me and Thranduil is Thranduil but that it didn't matter anymore.

***

I was dancing with Gandalf and he was telling me how proud my mother would be of me and such when the guard burst in the door. He opened his mouth to speak but instead of words blood came from it and he feel to the floor a misshapen sword protruding from his back. Thranduil was by my side.

"Rouge orcs looking for revenge and food." I hissed to him and drew two relatively long daggers from my sleeves. I saw Arrenal grab Legolas and take him farther into the palace. Multiple guards were now at the door hold off the orcs do they couldn't come inside.

"Let's take this battle outside." Thranduil said and drew his own weapon. We joined the gaurds and managed to get the orcs away. I slammed the door behind me and locked it using magic. I may not have much like, need, or control with my magic but in desperate times it can be helpful. Daggers were never my best weapon but I fought with them anyway and cursed at myself for not wearing my double swords. The orcs did not number many but then again neither did we. I spotted Thranduil across our small battle field just as an arrow was fired at his back much like the one that almost killed me. It met it's mark and he crumpled to the ground I fought my way over to him as the gards finished off the remaining orcs. Thranduil was laying on his side eyes cly and I feared for the worst. I put my hand on his shoulder and to my surprise he opened his eyes. I helped him to stand before wrapping my arms around him.

"I though I had lost you." I said.

"Armor Shiva. It's there for a reason." He answered. I just continued to hug him and vowed never to go into battle without armor again.

Annnnddddd dramatic chapter. I based this chapter souly off the picture at the top. So um thanks whoever drew that picture it is fabulous. So last chapter next and then sequels. Oh and special thank yous. So if you have been reading and voting and commenting sence the beginning then you shall be recognised and stuff. Enogh of that. Vote, comment. xD