Four

Hi people here it is and @fatemeh76 death will come alright calm yourself. Now for chapter.

"It's not nice to spy on people." I said as Thranduil came out of the trees.

"Sorry, but the city was on high alert when you disappeared and... er... why are you hitting a tree ?" He said

"Habit" I answered. His face asked all kinds of questions but he didn't voice any of them. 

"They are living you know."

"They are? I didn't know that."

"Are you kidding?"

"No, when you are in Mordor your entire life that's not the kind of thing you learn about."

"Oh well how did you end up in Mordor anyway?" Thranduil sat on the grass. " You obviously aren't an orc but you're not an elf either" I sat down too.

"Well I was born in Mordor, my mother was and elf and my father is... was...." My voice trickled off. He looked at me expectantly "He was Sauron and I hated him." Thranduil looked... well like you would look if someone told you that the biggest evil in the world was their father, which was true." I work against him and all he stands for although he didn't know that. Every time there was a battle I would kill orcs instead."

"And your mother." Thranduil prompted still in shock.

"She's dead. I don't know how but the only thing I have left of her is this." I held out a ring that was engraved with the elvish words "cinta sui a amar , belge sui er~" meaning "small as a world, large as alone".

"What does it mean, I know the worlds but what does it symbolize?"He asked.

"I have no idea. But enough about me, what about you?"

"My father was slain in the battle of Dragolad. My mother died in a battle when I was young. I took over as king. My son is Legolas my only joy. His mother was Queen Elaine high elf of Mirkwood. She died as you know." Thranduil looked sad. A young elf stepped out of the trees, he was out of breath.

"Excuse me your Majesty but there are orcs near our border. They seem to be making for the main city." He said. Thranduil stood up and turned to me.

"Could they have tracked you here?" He asked.

"It's possible." I answered " But why would they want me anyway?"

"I have no idea, What should we do you're the one who knows all about orcs and... such." Thranduil said panicked.

"I'm going to go see some old friends." I said smirking.

***

"What do you want here Xenox?" I hiss in black speech. Xenox is the one leading the army. He was my second in command and he had one son Azog who was training to be his father. 

"You Shiva are the heir to the throne of Mordor. We will support you to continue your fathers plots." He answered also in black speech.

"And would if I do not continue in his endeavors?" 

"Then Shiva, we will fight for Mordor."

"Why don't you just take it now? What have I got to do with this? I don't care about Mordor just as long as you don't attack other raises." I was extremely confused. They could just take Mordor and I wouldn't care.

"Do you see that ring, the one on your left small finger? Sauron made that to symbolize power over Mordor. The orcs cannot have any power over it until we have it in our possession." I looked down and there was a ring I had never seen before, except on my father's finger. It was a thin black band.

"Then I'll just give it to you."

"It doesn't work that way Shiva. It has to be won. If you were to name your heir the ring would appear on their finger when you die. If you didn't have a heir then your killer would have it."

"So you're saying that I am the heir to Mordor and you can only control it by using this ring. Also that I can't just give it to you, I have to die and either name you heir or you could just kill me." I had switched to elven speech in my fury. Thranduil who was standing next to me looked confused.

"Yes" Xenox said in chopopy elvish as well. "And were willing to fight for Mordor."

"Maybe I am too, I want Mordor to be a PEACEFUL place where there are NO orcs and no Sauron. I will fight for that. "

"I will gather an army Shiva and I suggest you do the same." He turned to leave.

"I will not name a heir Xenox, you will have to kill me yourself if you want the ring."

"I'll get The Ring of Mordor mark my words Shiva."

"Till we meet again Xenox." I said.

"Till I kill you." He led his small party of orcs away. I turned to Thranduil.

"I should leave." I said "I'll just make trouble for the elves."

"No you should not leave. If we have the person who controls Mordor on our side we can control the orcs as well. It's also what friends do."He said.

"Then you will help me?"

"Yes."

"How much of that conversation did you understand?"

"Only the part said in ranting elvish."

"Then you have much to know."

"Lets talk over lunch I'm sure Legolas is hungry and so am I."

"Agreed, and that orc... "

"What about him." Thranduil interrupted.

"If you would listen I would tell you. He was my second in command when I was the leader of the orc army. His name is Xenox (Ex-en-ox) and he's... he was, the only friend I had. Until he betrayed me and became a orc leader. I would love to kill him. So if you do agree to helping me I get to kill Xenox."

"Alright sure you can kill the ex-friendly orc." Thranduil teased.

"I could also kill the friendly elf king by the name of Thranduil."

" Please don't." He said grinning.

"Food." I reminded.

" Indeed."

This chapter is exactly a thousand words. I hope you liked it. I also hope you liked the plot that I am going for. Thanks for the votes and comments. I love to know what you think. Bye.