Chapter Five: Literal Backstabbing

"Well, to be quite honest with you," the Raviel-Kiria stated. "I honestly don't care if you kill yourself. I mean, she'd certainly have something to say about it, but me? I'm perfectly fine with you killing yourself. One less threat to Kiria."

'Raviel, what is wrong with you?!' Kiria screeched internally. 'That's Shizira!'

"Shi... Shi, oh god... yeah that is definitely one evil personality," Asuiri blubbered, cowering against the iron detailing.

"Shut up, wrong soul," Izira told Asuiri, nonchalantly rubbing the knife up and down against her throat and peeling away some skin which fluttered to the ground. "Is that really your final choice, Kiria?" Suddenly, almost demonically, the world seemed to dull and then brighten, and then it was Shizira holding the knife. Like, not Izira-looking Shizira, but actual Shizira.

"Are you really content to let me die?" Shizira said in her own voice, sounding heartbroken. "I guess nobody really cared..."

'Drop it drop it drop it drop it drop it!' Kiria screamed. 'Raviel, as owner of this body I demand you drop it, or else!'

"But-"

'Now~!'

"It is a terrible decision, Ma'am, but fine. I hope you know this is a manipulating, dark, unrepairable soul, but alright." With that, red-eyed Kiria dropped the knife, letting it clatter to the pavement.

"Good boy," Izira praised, voice sounding overtly sugary. "Also a very stupid boy, but you know; obedient." In a whirlwind, Shizira was gone and replaced with her Yami, and the knife at her throat had turned into smoke. Another dark trick up her sleeve. She grabbed the knife on the ground - the original and only, yanking Asuiri back with her and just out of Kiria and Raviel's reach. She pressed the knife to his throat and snickered.

"Now the real fun begins. Boy, oh boy~, do I love toying with her friends most of all. I suppose that's why she never had friends when we became inseparable; any friends she made were quickly tortured or killed, and those that lived only remembered to stay away. She was originally a freak, but my sweet comrades, I sealed the deal. Poor little host had to transfer schools so much," crooned Izira in a malicious babying tone. "So alone, crying all the time in her room, with her magic. Loneliness is something else I've come to know."

Without more dragging dialogue on her part, Izira happily reared back and ripped the knife down the length of Asuiri's arm. He tried to yank away, to escape, but her grip was iron-tight; blood sprayed from the wound, spattering the dress in blotchy red.

"Trust me, little brats," Izira leered at her host's friends. "You can scream all you want. Nobody's gonna hear, anyway."

"That is enough!" Raviel snarled, back in full force. "You talk so much, you know?"

"I'm enjoying myself," Izira sang, contemplating the words as she took the knife and pressed the tip to Asuiri's side. "Don't take another step, or we're gonna be playin' Operation." Asuiri squirmed, letting out a whimper. He never realized Izira was this scary.

"Let go," Raviel growled.

"Mmmm... no." She took the knife, and quickly slashed it across Asuiri's stomach, blood seeping through the shirt. He screamed in agony, and almost fell to the ground. A conflicted Kiria-Raviel stood there, wondering what to do.

Against Kiria's orders, Raviel lunged, aiming for the unholy bitch herself. He smacked into her waist, and sent them flying back, leaving Asuiri to fall to the ground. Izira's back bowed as she tried to keep his weight off her, and his hand darted for the knife. Izira moved fluidly, slicing Kiria's hand open as she pulled it away, before jamming the blade directly into the girl's shoulder.