Chapter Thirty-Seven: Rav- yeeeeeeeeell

"I don't know about you brats, but that vacation was enjoyable," Izira stretched - although nobody could understand why, as she lacked a physical body and she couldn't feel it anyway - and interlocked her fingers.

"You got to experience most of it," Hamon snorted in annoyance. "We mainly sat in the hotel while you went off and frolicked with the hosts."

"I have half a mind to strangle you, Butterball," Izira snapped back. "Your host had the audacious nerve to imply using mine, and made her cry! Yes, I do believe punishment is inevitable for you. Especially so if you keep cracking the 'burning people' jokes you make."

"What's wrong with burning people jokes?" Hamon questioned, obviously offended by his tone.

"I burned to death, you idiotic moron!"

"Oh. Right."

"Yeah. Right." Izira glared at Hamon extensively until he had to turn away from the ironic fire in her eyes.

"S'just burning people jokes, you sore wench," he grumbled.

"Care to tell me that?" Izira hissed, narrowing her eyes. "Should I just set your host on fire and see how that goes?"

Hamon shrugged dismissively.

"And the first place trophy for worst McCockwaffle Asshole goes to the very named himself," Izira muttered, taking a seat on the couch. Shizira also sat in the room, eyes narrowed at a book, while Axel and Kiria unpacked. Malice and Asuiri sat together on the floor, scribbling on some paper.

"Relax a little, guys. I'm sure Mistress enjoyed it," Raviel added from where he sat reading over Shizira's shoulder.

"Ha! Yeah she did. Also, ten points benefit favor for you, Raviel. Your host tried to comfort mine, unlike some other asshole in the room."

"Well, I see nothing wrong with what Axel said," Hamon stated.

"I see plenty of things wrong with your face, though."

"Izira, please. Don't try tearing us apart already. We just got back," Raviel said. He looked up to the unamused face of the very person he was talking to. "What?"

"Minus ten points. You suck."

Hamon whispered something and then chuckled.

"I really hate you, you oversized golden bug skeleton."

"Shut up."

"Make me, bitch."

"Izira!" Raviel exclaimed. "I asked you politely not to."

"And I'm telling you not-so-politely to screw off. My business is my business and I can say whatever I want to whomever I want."

"That applies to everyone, then, princess," Hamon rose to his feet, almost challenging her with the way he moved. "So if you get to say that stuff to me, then I get to tell you this; why are you so pissy over being locked in the earrings? What's the big deal? I mean, we sat in our rocks for an eternity but none of us are complaining."

Raviel looked at Izira's face. Just by looking at that twisted-up, disgusted, infuriated expression, he could tell she really wanted to destroy Hamon in any way possible. Probably stabbing him, her first and foremost option when approaching someone to eradicate them... besides her creepy shadow-game mind tricks.