Introduction //🌙

_______🌙_______

_______🌙_______

Love; it's a labyrinth.

As simple as it may seem, love holds a meaning much deeper than what human brain perceives.

Love story? Even more.

Destiny throws riddles at us to solve the maze of the path called love, but do we really dive that deep into the ocean of love stories?

Is loving someone our choice or are we predestined to follow the path chosen for us?

_______🌙_______

Protagonists :

_______🌙_______

Shubman Gill

27 years oldCEO | Gill Enterprises

27 years old
CEO | Gill Enterprises

One of the youngest successful entrepreneurs in the country, Mr. Gill sits at a net worth of a whopping amount yet owns the heart of everyone because of his down to earth attitude.

He's a perfect package to begin with. Tall, masculine, handsome, dimpled smile, chocolaty brown eyes, chiseled nose and sharp jawline, Shubman owns every feature that a girl could die for.

Tired of the peer pressure of having a girlfriend, he runs away everytime people bring in girl talks while having any conversation with him.

He's a workaholic and spends all day in front of screens and business files. He appreciates literature and art in his spare time.

However, destiny once leads him to the love of his life, who appreciates him for his job and since then, he couldn't resist loving her.

She owns all of his heart, not even a percent left behind.

He's the happiest when with her, however a scary thought can never escape his mind. He's afraid... afraid of being left behind by his love.

It scares him to death to even think of living with only memories of his girl. He never wishes to let go of her. She's his happiness, she's his entire life.

_______🌙_______

Anushree

24 years oldCFO | Gill Enterprises

24 years old
CFO | Gill Enterprises

Queen of Shubman's heart, Anushree is a beautiful, charming girl that any boy can instantly fall for. However, the consequences she comes with makes everyone drift away.

Growing up with a chronic disease, she never knew the happiness her life could offer her. Being with the wrong set of people had made her believe that she's too hard to love.

When destiny brought her close to boy she was always meant to be with, she fell much harder for him than she could imagine. Now, she's living for him and only him.

Anushree supports her boyfriend in every little thing and makes his life much easier by working for him effortlessly.

She's no less than Shubman when it comes to qualifications, job, experience or money but none of it matters a single bit to her.

She values only and only her love, the only person she wants to be with all the time. She needs his company and he needs her all the more. He's her happiness, he's her entire life.

_______🌙_______

Love stories are not just curated by God, but also the past, present and future. Destiny brings us to our desired human and binds us in the labyrinth of love.

Little do Shubman and Anushree know that their love for each other is nothing, but a mere labyrinth of time that they're caught up in.

Every action they take is predetermined and changing their fate is not gonna be a smooth sail.

Read "Labyrinth🌙" to find out how the love story of these love birds unfolds, turning their journey of a flowery garden into a road to hell.

The challenges won't be easy, will they give up? Will they stick to each other despite everything that destiny brings them? Will they be able to let go of each other?

Will they ever have a happy ending?

_______🌙_______

(Authors note : I add YouTube songs for a better reading experience. You can swipe the thumbnail to find the them. Play it and transport yourself to the world of imagination!)