Foreseeing the future //🌙

Shubman's viewpoint :

The morning breeze hit my face softly, causing me to open my eyes to a beautiful start.

Seeing my girl instantly boosts up my serotonin. I can't stop smiling everytime I look at her.

"Baby." I whispered while stroking Anushree's hair.

"Mhm." She groaned and pushed herself furthermore onto my chest.

I held her warm body tighter inside my arms and watched her sleep peacefully.

How did I get so lucky to have this beautiful gem as mine? I feel like I don't even deserve her but I'm so glad she chose me.

I still remember each and every detail of the day I first saw her.

She seemed so beautiful to me, which she still is and will always be, that a confident person like me got a bit nervous to talk to her. Since she was reading a book then, I decided to start a conversation through it.

Her heart ailments have been transparent with me since the first day of us knowing each other and honestly that never affected me.

Anushree always tried distancing herself from me because of her health conditions but my heart knew that she's the only girl I wanna live for. I wanted to take care of her and protect her. I couldn't act selfish to not choose her just because she is suffering from a chronic disease.

I don't know why but I instantly felt a connection with her. Before she walked into my life, I never found myself engaging with a girl.

Some girls used to hit a lot on me but their vibe was enough to portray that it's just materialistic.

So many people used to think that I'm asexual because of my lack of interest in girls.

However, Anushree is so different. Since the time I saw her, my heart gave me instincts that I want to love her. I wanted to spend time with her, I wanted to be with her, to date her and to make her mine forever. It felt like she had a spell on me, which was driving me so insane for her.

My parents were super contended when I told them about Anushree cause they were really concerned about my dating life.

Whenever they talked about girls and marriage earlier, it instantly gave me a headache and I'd run off from it. Now I'm a person who can barely wait to get married and have a loving family with my fiance.

To be honest, I've always been a workaholic. My dad is the founder of our family business, Gill Enterprises and since childhood, it was my dream to work for this company.

While the boys of my age dated various girls and partied around, I was working hard for the position I am in today. It was my wish to take up the post of CEO in our company through my hardwork and merit, rather than being granted the position for being the heir.

I wanted to make myself capable enough of the responsibilities being given to me. I've now been the CEO for years and been working harder everyday to elevate our company's level furthermore.

Anushree works in Gill Enterprises too and that's how our bond increased so much. Like she told me on our first meet, she moved to Mumbai for job purposes.

Maybe I'm being too cheesy, but all our moments spent together are etched in memory. I can never get enough of recalling our sweet, worth cherishing moments.

Flashback

"There's an icecream parlor right there, wanna grab something?" I offered Anushree to cheer her up.