Day out //🌙

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Woah." I whispered under my breath on seeing my fiance dressed up in a lavender coloured suit, looking no less than an angel.

She looks so mesmerizing in Indian wear. It has my jaw dropped every single time.

"Aap kuch keh rahe the?" Anushree questioned me while applying kajal on her waterline.

"Hmm. You're so beautiful.." I whispered dreamily, making her cheeks look rosy in an instant.

Just calling her beautiful is enough to make her blush, that's so cute! Despite of being together for months now, she gets shy so easily. Personally, I find it really attractive.

"You're very cute." She giggled slightly while putting on a pair of earrings.

"Shub, Anu... tumlog ready ho gaye?" I heard mumma's voice simultaneously.

"Haanji." I replied while walking out of the room.

My parents, Anushree and I are going out for our wedding shopping today. We've to get a lot of stuff and I know it's going to get extremely tiring, that's why I've taken a leave for both of us already.

"Aaplog ready ho gaye?" I questioned my parents as I reached the living room.

"Haa beta." Papa answered while mumma was putting on her footwear.

Meanwhile Anushree also came out and joined us.

"Let's go then." I flashed a smile at them.

We took the elevator, that took us down to the ground floor. I then went to the parking lot and brought out my car.

"Tu mere saath baith jaa, lehenga designs dekhte hain." Mumma excitedly told Anushree as she was about to open the front door, in order to sit beside me.

"Okay mumma." Anushree readily agreed and went back, making papa come to the front seat.

I wanted her to sit next to me but it's okay, she's excited to discuss outfits with mumma and her happiness is all that matters to me.

We're starting with shopping for the ladies at first.

They went through many lehengas and all the traditional wear required for different events and now we're getting the bridal chura for Anushree.

"Saare designs itne acche lag rahe tujhpe, ek kaise choose karu..." Mumma wondered, making Anushree smile at the compliment.

"Tu bata Shub." She added for me.

Gosh, this is tough. Literally every single one of them is looking gorgeous on Anushree's hands.

However, there's one Punjabi chura that caught my eye. It consists of a set of stunning gold and red bangles, along with huge dazzling kaleere attached to it. It's super pretty.

"This one." I smiled while pointing at it.

"We'll take this." Anushree told the salesperson.

I got all the things packed and paid for them before we left the store together.

"Aap bore ho rahe honge na?" Anushree questioned me as we walked towards our car.

"Kyu?" I questioned.

"All the girly shopping and stuff.." She elucidated.

"Main tumse bore ho sakta hu kabhi?" I rhetorically asked her.

"I love you so much." She blushed while intertwining our fingers.

"I do more baby." I passed her my dimpled smile, making her smile wide in response.