Moonlight //🌙

Shubman's viewpoint :

"She just... fainted all of a sudden. I don't know... I'm so scared..." I weeped on call.

"Tu tension mat le. Blood pressure low ho gaya hoga, sab theek ho jaayega. Jo bhi reports aaye mujhe immediately forward karna, theek hai?" Vihaan tried easing me.

Since he's the one examining Anushree since so long, I trust him a lot and any discomfort she has must be reported to him. I'm getting her treated by a doctor here for now and I hope she recovers soon.

"Sir.." I heard a nurse call out for me.

"Haa main sab bhej dunga." I told Vihaan and hung up the call.

"Doctor aapse baat karna chaahte hain." She informed me as I moved towards her.

"Okay." I mumbled in a tensed voice.

I just hope Anushree's stable. I'm so not in the state to hear anything wrong right now. She's strong, she'll get through this.

"Her blood pressure dropped abnormally low but she's fine now. We're taking care of her, don't worry." Doctor's words comforted me to the greatest extent.

"Can I see her, please?" I begged him.

"She's still unconscious. The staff members will let you know when she wakes up." He answered.

"Thank you. I'll wait." I sadly mumbled and sank down on a seat later on.

I wanna see her, hold her in my arms and love her. It's literally so heartbreaking to see her in such conditions every now and then. I wish I was the one suffering. I would gladly take it on myself if I could, I wouldn't let her be in this state for a single second.

I wish for a normal life so badly but it isn't just happening. Every time I want to make her happy, something or the other goes wrong.

It's our anniversary tomorrow and looking at her state, I have a feeling that we'll have to spend the day in the hospital. As long as I'm with her, any place is heaven but hospital is one thing that I'm the most terrified of. It literally scares me to the core.

Thankfully we're close to Mumbai, I'll immediately take her back if she's in any pain further. For now all I'm hoping is for her to regain her consciousness. I wanna be close to her.

I sighed and rested my head on the wall, swinging it right to see the full moon outside the window. It's so pretty, just like my babygirl.

She's a living example of the symbolic representation of beauty, the moon. Of course I know that it has stains and it's not even luminous but poetically, it's the most beautiful thing ever and so is my love.

Her birthday falls on the full moon every year, which is still a mystery to me. The date keeps shifting in other months but in hers, it always falls on her day. She's special to nature too. She's the moonlight.

We're just a month and some days away from her birthday and I can't wait for it. She's gonna hit her silver jubilee! By then we'll be married as well. If things go well, I'll make it her most special birthday ever.

We recently celebrated my 27th and the amount of efforts Anushree had put in for me, oh God she's surely a gem. She always makes me so happy.