Hide and seek //🌙

Shubman's viewpoint :

"I'm so happy now, I can finally hug you tight.." Anushree happily uttered the words and surrendered herself inside my arms.

I want to focus on her, but I can't. I feel so distracted by a dream I saw this morning, of the same prince and Anushree's lookalike. Why am I continuously seeing them since yesterday?

The first dream was of course extremely similar to Anushree and my first meet, but the second felt alien. We haven't experienced it before.

I saw the prince and the girl in a historical looking palace, they seemed so in love. They were playing something like hide and seek in a big hall and clearly enjoying a lot. It was super cute to watch until the girl tripped on the stairs and hurt her knee.

I'm a little worried over this because I don't want the same to happen to Anushree at all. I'll do anything to save her.

"Aap bohat tensed lag rahe ho." Anushree cupped my cheeks to bring our faces right in front of each other.

"Tumhare liye." I admitted cause there's no point in lying.

It's totally evident on my face that I'm anxious and even if I tried my best to hide it, she would know.

"Main theek hu, sach mein." She tried convincing me.

I got her discharging process done and now we're about to leave the hospital. She's stable now.

I've promised her that I'll take her out somewhere, hopefully it'll help me divert my mind too. Also, it's our anniversary, our most awaited day of the year. I'll try to cover up for everything sad that happened with us. I'll make her happy.

Also, I'm planning on taking her back to Mumbai as soon as I can. Since the time we've visited this place, paranormal things are happening with me. It's affecting my mental health and I'll eventually end up scaring out Anushree too. She seems a bit concerned over my behaviour already. I can't stress both of us out.

"All smiles today." I cheered her up.

"Yessss." She smiled and I tightly snuggled her up inside my chest.

I pushed away some strands of hair behind her ear before kissing her earlobe.

"Kahan le chalu main tumhe?" I questioned her.

"How about a palace?" She asked back excitedly.

Palace? This isn't giving me positive vibes, definitely not after today's dream.

"Won't that be a little... boring?" I tried diverting her mind.

"Rajasthan is known for palaces and we wanted to explore the pink city, remember?" She reminded me.

Well she's so right on her part. I can't even tell her my reasons, I feel so stupid right now.

"We explored the city the night we reached here, isn't it?" I replied.

"Aur aapne kaha tha mujhe Samode palace bhi le chalenge, long drive pe." She smiled while placing her arms around my neck.