Accident //🌙

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Mama, main fries bhi khaaungi." Ruhi grinned as we discussed our orders during the movie interval.

"Hum sab ke liye cheese popcorn." Bua informed me after a five minute long conversation among the elders.

"Aur aaplog?" I asked our cousins.

"Coke and popcorn." They answered.

"Okay." I nodded and got up.

"Main bhi chalu?" Anushree asked me politely.

"Of course." I smiled and extended my hand towards her, in order to help her get up.

"My cousins are loving you so much, much more than me." She giggled as we walked towards the counter.

"Main hu hi aisa." I smirked playfully.

"Accha ji?" She questioned cutely.

"Haanji." I replied in the same tone.

"Bua ji keh rahi thi ki unhe bilkul mere jaisa damaad chahiye." I added teasing her.

"I wish mere parents alive hote.. kitne khush hote woh abhi.." She mumbled in a sad voice.

Shit, I shouldn't have said that. I didn't realise the weight of my words and spoke it out randomly. I feel so sorry now.

"They're watching you Anu.. and they're really proud of you. Trust me." I held her shoulders and embraced her inside my arms.

"Of you too. They must be in awe of their son-in-law." She smiled on my chest.

"I've given them my word, I'll always protect you." I caressed her hair while whispering the words.

"I love you." She softly spoke.

"I love you so much Anu." I smiled and kissed her hair.

"Shub, sab wait kar rahe honge. Order karke waapas chalte hain." Anushree reminded me after a minute.

"Oh haa, I almost forgot about that." I giggled and she facepalmed herself.

We placed the order according to everyone's preferences and then headed back to the hall. The movie hasn't resumed yet but even if it did, who would care?

Honestly I'm not even following the story, all my time spent here has gone by in getting mesmerised in the spell of my beautiful fiancé.

I can't divert my attention from her when she's around and I can't stop thinking about her when she isn't. No matter what the situation is, she's the only one I'm looking forward to. I love to be inside the spell she casts on me, it's a surreal feeling.

"Sir, your order's here." A staff member came up with our snacks and I requested him to serve it among us.

I ordered only one popcorn bucket for Anushree and me so that we could share it. This always reminds me of the times when I used to take her out on movie dates when we initially started dating.

She used to get so shy when I randomly held her hands or our fingers collided while reaching out for the snacks. She's such a baby.