Precious possession //🌙

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Sir, if required, how are we going to prepare the finance structure without Anushree ma'am?" My manager questioned me as we carried on with the meeting arrangements.

We're having clients from Korea and they might be here for proposing a big deal.

Last time we partnered with them, we ended up opening a posh Korean restaurant in Mumbai. It has been a big hit since the time of it's launch and is making revenues in huge numbers.

The clients might want to collaborate with us again, considering how beautifully they've profited from us and the same goes for our company.

We can't go wrong anywhere and honestly, the finance department needs Anushree. She is the best at curating stunning business structures with the lowest investment possible.

When she initially started working for us, I hired her as the business analyst of our company, based on her qualifications and interview.

She had worked part-time for several companies during her teenage in US and that clearly reflected in the way she used to plan out business modules for us. We've grown a lot because of her strategies.

Even now Anushree always guides our staff members in creating business and advertising strategies.

We're surely going to miss her presence in the meeting, but my heart won't allow me to give her the pain of working on the day of her check up. She needs rest the most right now.

"Request our finance manager to come visit me. Right now." I ordered my manager.

"Okay sir." He nodded and left instantly.

Well, after half a year of working brilliantly for us, Anushree was promoted to the job of the finance manager. She used to look after Public Relations and Corporate Communications and managed our finance, as well as investment.

It then took her nearly a year despite of proving her skills countless times, to elevate to the position of our Chief Financial Officer.

I trust Anushree more than my life and knowing that she takes care of the finances is so relieving for me. I never have to worry about our company's revenue, I know my fiance is taking perfect care of it.

As a couple, we never discuss money. However, as the CFO, Anushree gives me each and every detail related to our finances and her honesty can never be doubted upon. She handles things so perfectly, I'm so proud of her.

She's been working at this position for long now and has decided to settle at it for the good as it is one of highest rated positions in any company.

After the CEO, a panel of Chief Financial and Technical officer jobs are the most esteemed and glorious positions.

Also, Anushree is quite happy with the work she does and that's all that matters.

"Good afternoon sir." Our finance manager came and greeted me.

"Good afternoon. This is the business plan from our previous meet with the client, go through it quickly but carefully. If you've any doubts, please consult the CFO." I instructed him.

"On email, or call." I added informing.

Maybe I should call Anushree and let her know the details. She might get startled if she has to help out with the investments all of a sudden. Though I know she can hardly go wrong but still, it's better to stay prepared always.

"Hello.. Shub? Meeting start nahi huyi?" Anushree questioned me right after accepting my call.

"Naah, client aaya nahi abhi tak." I sighed.