His biggest fear //🌙

Anushree's viewpoint :

"Nazar na lage." Mumma whispered the words as she descended a gorgeous red coloured dupatta on my hair and covered my face in it, just like a veil.

It's the ritual of Punjabi chunni ceremony and I'm quite loving it. The love I'm receiving from everyone around is unconditional. It makes me feel so special.

The elders from Shubman's family fed me some sweets as per the traditions and then showered me with tons of gifts. Since my parents don't exist anymore, my aunt made Shubman have some sweets on their behalf and then my family members handed him their presents.

It's such a cute and cozy event with only family members around, which makes it all the more adorable. Also, I'm getting to see my love in front of me after a week long separation, I'm on cloud nine!

I'm somehow curbing the urge to smash my lips on his, but it's getting too difficult for me to handle now. His smile is melting my heart like anything. I feel like cuddling him up so badly. I wanna be inside his arms already.

"Mama, mujhe bhook lagi hai." Ruhi came to Shubman and cutely mumbled.

"Mausi, could you please get her something to eat? She's hungry." I requested my aunt on hearing her.

"Just a minute baby, I'll get the counters opened." She replied to my statement and I smiled at it.

"Come darling, let's have pizza." She added smiling and took Ruhi away with her.

We're having a buffet in our farmhouse lawn, which is quite a huge as well as a picturesque area. Of course it has to be luxurious and aesthetic, after all my sunshine and I bought this place and we structured it together. His choices are always perfect.

"Beta, aap bhi chaliye lunch karne." My mami came and requested Shubman politely.

"Come." Shubman extended his arms towards me and I blushed while placing my tender fingers inside his huge palms.

We walked together to the lawn to see our families enjoying a lot with each other. They're giggling, dancing, drinking and vibing together. It feels so good to see them merge so beautifully. It gives the vibes of a happy future together.

"Our families look so happy." Shubman smiled at the view.

"Makes me feel so blessed." I grinned ear to ear.

"Hey man, come grab some drinks with me." I heard my aunt's boyfriend Andrew speak out the words while hanging his arms around Shubman's shoulder.

"And hun, you look way too pretty today. Come join us." He added while giving me a side hug.

He's such a loving and friendly uncle, who has always treated me like his own daughter. I was fifteen when my aunt started dating him and it's almost time for them to celebrate a decade of being together.

I'm literally so happy for the couple and love them so damn much. If they plan to get married someday, I'll be the happiest person on earth.

"Thanks a lot Drew. Well.. you know I don't drink, you guys should enjoy." I excused myself.

"You're my little girl, of course I know that. I'll get you some mocktail, come pitch in." Drew persuaded me.