Check up day //🌙

Shubman's viewpoint :

God, I'm so scared.

Why does a day have to arrive every month where in its mandatory for me to get Anushree's check up done? It is always so frightening.

For once I want us to live a tension free life, like all regular couples who don't have to worry about the existence of their partner on an everyday basis.

I always try calming Anushree down but deep down nobody feels as weak as me. I don't even wish to imagine a life without her.

I wonder how she has been putting up with such a traumatic thing her entire life. I know that she's never worried about herself. It's me whom she doesn't want to leave behind.

She's always stressing upon the fact that she doesn't want me to suffer cause she's fully aware of her being my entire source of happiness.

I don't feel like staying apart from her for even a single second. I want to see her in front of my eyes, happy and smiling 24/7.

When I have to leave for job purposes, I'm so anxious about her health. Though most of the times she accompanies me on trips as one of the Chief officers in our company, there have been times when it's urgent for me to travel alone or the guidelines want me to leave the state or country all by myself.

At such instances, I drop her at my parents' place for the time being and they take care of her, along with giving her all the love.

"Shubman." I heard my childhood friend, Anushree's regular doctor Vihaan call out for me.

He's a very hard working guy and I trust him a lot that's why I get Anushree treated by him since the beginning. She's been doing good so far under his treatment.

Her ailments can never subside but we can just keep on delaying the worst possible thing from happening. Sometimes Anushree has faced severe difficulties but on an average, she's mostly safe from danger.

"Yes Vihaan." I answered and immediately walked inside his cabin.

I was anxiously roaming around earlier. I just can't keep calm in such situations. Nervousness hugs me all over my body and I'm almost shivering.

"Is she fine?" I asked him impatiently.

"Relax, she's all good." Vihaan answered and I immediately sighed in relief.

These words seem so comforting, as if heaven to me.

"Reports toh tujhe shaam tak mil jaayenge, abhi physical diagnosis ke according sab control mein hai. She looks healthy." He added elaborating.

"Thank God." I let out a sigh.

"Shub." Anushree's comforting voice reached upto me, blessing my ears again.

She came and seated herself next to me.

"Hello again Anushree, hope you're feeling well." Vihaan greeted her.

"Tum theek hona? Koi ache, pain toh nahi ho raha na?" I asked her.

"Haa main bilkul theek hoon. Iss month meri health mein improvement bhi hai, sir ne bataya mujhe." She smiled wide, referring to Vihaan.

It's literally such a relief. I feel so contended now.

"New medicine routine is suiting you very well. I hope you're taking them on time regularly." Vihaan passed her a smile.

"Haa, Shubman daily meds dete hain mujhe." Anushree answered him proudly.

She's always so happy about having me as her partner and is praising me all the time in front of everyone. She's such a sweetheart.