There's a time //🌙

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Room mein hi rehna aur koi zaroorat ho toh mujhe call karna, theek hai?" I politely instructed Anushree while holding her cheeks in my palm.

"Okay jaan." She mumbled and I kissed her forehead.

I tugged the thin sheet of blanket around her again and caressed her hair a bit before getting off bed.

I love gymming whenever I find time and my hobby has found it's way here. I'll visit the hotel gym for an hour today and sweat it all out. Anushree can take rest meanwhile as it's still morning hours.

We've a meeting to attend today evening and tomorrow's our second anniversary. She's loving Rajasthan already and I'm honestly so glad as well as relieved.

Our flight landed yesterday night and we both spent a lot of time visiting some beautiful places afterwards. Our India is so beautiful. Anushree was right, Rajasthan is too good to explore for our special day.

I don't know why exactly, but it's giving me such a surreal feeling of belonging here. I feel like I've fallen into place.

Our colleagues had straight off taken the path to our stay place but we came here very late. We spent the whole night touring around and exploring Jaipur, some romancing too and late night lazy, lovesick walks. It was so phenomenal. I swear I never wanted yesterday to end.

However, we had to return after seeing the sunrise because Anushree needed rest. I can't let her exhaust herself so much and that too so often. She needs to taken care of properly and I'm not compromising even a single thing about it.

"Please jaldi aana." Anushree mumbled softly while I was tying the lace of my sneakers.

"As you say baby." I kissed her cheeks and forehead again.

"Bye." She smiled and waved at me.

"Love you." I passed her a flying kiss and then left.

I went to the gym and worked out for an hour, which has now left me super sweaty. I'll grab a fruit juice and then maybe run around in the lawn area for sometime before heading back to my love. She must be waiting for me.

Maybe I should get her some flowers? She loves them!

I went out in the neighbourhood and walked around a bit in order to find a flower shop. I guess I saw one today morning while heading towards our hotel with Anushree.

Oh, there it is!

I excitedly walked towards it to find thousands of aesthetic, fragrant and heavenly looking flowers through its glass door and windows. Anushree loves sunflowers, roses, orchids and so many types of flowers. She'll absolutely love whatever I'll get her.

Just as I was about to enter, an old voice stopped me.

"Beta, mujhe uss mandir mein jaana hai. Mujhe le chaloge?" He requested me.

"Ji zaroor uncle." I smiled at him and held his hand for support.

He looks really old and isn't able to walk properly even with his wooden stick support. It's my duty to help him out.