Blessing in disguise //🌙

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Hey Shub, congratulations!" I heard Natalie's exclaim from a little distance and then saw her approaching me along with her boyfriend.

Anushree's going to get so happy on seeing here. Amelia's here already and I can see how happily the girls are discussing their memories. Finally her trio is complete.

"Hey Nat, thanks a lot. It's so good to see you in person." I reciprocated the gesture of her hugging me.

"Same goes for me. Well he's my boyfriend, Lucas. We've been dating for a year now." She introduced him as we talked further.

"Hey, I'm Shubman." I extended my hand towards Lucas.

"Congrats man. I've always been so excited to attend an Indian wedding, finally got a chance." He grinned while shaking hands with me.

Seems like he's a nice person.

"Aw, I hope you guys enjoy your time here." I smiled.

"Why don't you have some drinks?" I added offering.

"You guys should go, I'm gonna see the bride! Doesn't she look way too pretty?" Natalie chirped while making her way towards the centre, where Anushree is getting her mehendi done.

Anushree looks extra happy today and the smile on her face is the only thing that's keeping me alive.

I've been so terrified since the time I saw the dead body of her lookalike. It was intensely horrifying to see someone die, especially someone who looks exactly the same like Anushree does. I haven't come across anything this threatening further.

I gave things a deep thought and tried connecting the dots yesterday. At first I saw the dream of her hurting her knees after tripping on the staircase and that happened with my Anushree too. I saw another dream of her being felicitated by the prince, which resembled the moment I handed Anushree the keys to her furniture store.

I might be crazy but I feel like we're incarnations and are going through everything that they did. The reason I'm seeing these dreams is because I have a chance to save my Anushree. Now I'm going to do anything that I can to break this chain.

The diary written by the prince follows the lines of marriage, but I never got to know whether they were able to have a wedding or not. According to the dream I saw, the prince's love died a painful death. She's must've been murdered, that's what I can conclude.

I think she died before the prince was able to marry her. To change the course of this in our fate, I made Anushree wear the holy powder sindoor. We're married now. She's my wife and no one can take her away from me.

I'll do every single thing that it takes to keep my girl alive, no matter what I've to go through. I'll make sure she lives the happiest life that she has always deserved.

"Mumma, aap bhi mehendi lagwa lo, main guests attend karlunga." I requested her after a while.

"Mera pyaara beta." She smiled and then kissed my forehead.

The photographers immediately captured our mom-son moment and I can confidently say that it's gonna be the cutest picture of the day.