Soul kiss //🌙

Anushree's viewpoint :

"You look really weak, get some rest and sleep." Shubman caressed my forehead while whispering the words considerably.

He made me have dinner and my medicines and it's bed time for me now, but how can I sleep without at least wishing him on our second anniversary? I'm already so sad that I haven't been able to do anything for him today to make our special day memorable. Life is so harsh on us at times.

"Neend nahi aa rahi." I uttered while intertwining my fingers in his.

"I'll wake you up before the clock strikes twelve." He assured me, knowing what's on my mind.

"I'm okay Shub, I swear." I tried persuading him.

It's true, I'm not sleepy. I'm just feeling weak and I know it'll get better by tomorrow. They're treating me speedily here and I'm in a much better situation than before.

"Alright." He nodded while playing with my fingers.

I love it so much when he does this. He's so cute.

"I got a gift for you, but it's in our hotel room." I told Shubman a minute later.

I bought a luxury watch for him and I'm sure it's gonna look super elegant on his wrist. He's extremely fond of watches and has an entire collection of all the best ones around the world. Alongside, I bought a cologne which Shubman loves wearing and is almost running out of. I repurchased it for him and I know he'll love the gift.

I first gifted it to him when we were on a business trip in France and there has been no going back ever since. He wears it everyday.

I'm so fond of the way he smells all the time and he keeps saying the same to me. The thought of how his hot breath tingles on my neck cause he's obsessed with taking in my fragrance is giving me goosebumps right now.

"Same." He sighed in response, breaking my zone of thoughts.

I just hope he didn't spend way too much on me cause he always does that. The only reason that I let him do everything for me is because I don't want him to regret any chances later on. I want all his dreams fulfilled.

"What did you get?" I giggled in order to divert the topic.

"No matter what I get, it's nothing in front of you. What can I even bring to the most gorgeous human ever? You yourself are the biggest gift to mankind, and me of course." He smiled, making me melt at his words.

My heart flutters every single time he says such things to me, which happens quite often. He never gets enough of adoring me, he's so sweet.

"You don't get tired of praising me, do you?" I slightly giggled.

"Never." He smiled while touching my cheeks.

"Can you kiss me?" I requested him a minute later.

I don't feel strong enough to sit up and pull his muscular body towards me, but I really feel the need to taste the warmth of his lips.

"Only if you'll be fine with it." He considerably answered.

"I'll instantly get better." I smiled, making him reciprocate.