Circus Training

Izuku learned two things very fast. One, how his masters quirk works. And two, that when his master welcomed him to the underground circus, it was an underground circus.

Circus slave is exactly as it sounds. Some example's is that you are not allowed to talk unless spoken too. You must do whatever master tells you. Another thing, he could not lie to his master. There were other technical detail's that Izuku hadn't figured out yet, but the biggest thing about his quick is that whenever he did something against its rules the black collar tattooed around his neck burned unbearably turning into a deep red color. He quickly learned how to follow the rules. 

And when he said circus he meant the whole deal, animals and all. It was almost sad how many people new about the underground circus. It was a place to see stunts so dangerous that it would be illegal anywhere else. The watches would also place bets on the performers if they would survive or not or how hurt they would get. They found sick joy in watching people die or in some causes almost die. The quirkless performers were the most liked because they had nothing to help them with the stunts but they were always dwindling in number.  

Izuku was quickly put to work either cleaning out the animal's cages or training his body so he would last longer in the stunts. He basically turned into the slave of everyone because his Master told him that he must listen to anyone who has been here longer than him.

 He ranked the lowest out of everyone Master controlled, which he learned was only 5 beast-men and him. There was another quirkless a couple of months ago, but he died when a starved lion attacked him. Which was a huge blow to the ring master because that slave brought in a huge crowed. 

More than those four worked for him though. He had many people who owed him money, or other's looking for opportunities. All who could perform flashy dangerous things for the crowed. 

The underground society had heard that the Ring Master had found a new quirkless and in one year he would be débuted. The underground society had become ecstatic to see if the boy would last longer then one stunt. He became the talk of the town in less then a month with rumors spreading left and right about him. 

___

One day after the tiring exercising and training, Izuku went to go clean all the animal cages which would normally take him 3-6 hours. The animal cages where all in the same room but were separated by cages, stalls, and ropes. Izuku had gotten one of the lions out of his cage and stated to clean its cage. Izuku was always more cautious about this lion because it was the lion that killed the other quirkless. 

He stared to walk away after cleaning the lion's cage when he heard, "Thanks Kid."

Turning around to see someone there he only saw the lion staring right at him. Turning back around Izuku went around back to the cheetah's cages.

 Before he turned around the corner to where the cheetah's cages where he could hear chattering. Confused from never hearing these voices before he walked around the conner. Shocked he saw the cheetahs talking to each other and he actually understood them.

"Ah, looks like the kids is coming around to clean the cages again, lets scare him." One of the three cheetahs said.

"Hey, I actually like him, he smells like he's one of us." The second cheetah said.

"Of course he does that's what every other animal here say's, they all like him." The last cheetah said butting in. The cheetah looked at Izuku, "He's only been here for a month, and he looks like he's already lost it. Just look at him he's just standing there staring like he's listening." 

"HAhAHA I think you have had to much rotten meat" The first Cheetah mocked. 

Eye's widening Izuku said, "Rotten meat will do that to you." stuttering as the black collar turned red form him speaking without permission. Izuku clasped his neck as a tear dripped down his face.