Lost

I sat there. I sat here in pure dread. How long was I out? Maybe an hour?

I was given basic first aid. My neck was bandaged my leg had a brace on it. They probably thought I would be unconscious for a while. I had an I.V. on my arm. I sat there as it slowly dripped. 

I know I have a high pain tolerance but it doesn't mean I don't feel the pain. I would say it's more like I ignore it. 

I know my leg is broken. I ran on it but moving it now doesn't seem like a good idea. 

They all saw me fight. Bakugo, Hitoshi, Aizawa, the heroes, my class, they all saw me. Those three heard that they are after me. That someone wants me. 

Why?

Why would they help Master break out of jail?

Tears were running down my face. 

LOV has no gain in breaking him out of jail.

I thought back on it, 'Eraser. What did Nezu say to you.'

'A group of Villains called the LOV helped break a man out of prison.' Eraserhead bent down only talking to his sons, 'He's underground name is the RingMaster.'

The tears rain down my face. I don't understand. Why would they need each other? 

The only thing Master has to offer... is me.  

My body trembled. It reverberated down to my broken leg making pain shoot back up. No one is safe with me. No one has ever been safe with me.

I am a plage. I will ever be safe and no one around me will ever get close to me. 

I looked around the room I was in. Why isn't there anyone in here? This looks like a hospital. But why would they leave me alone? 

On cue, the door busted open. A horde of people coming in. Most of them looked like doctors I recognized two people, RG and Nezu. 

"Why isn't he on anesthesia?" One of the doctors asked. 

"Hm sir, he is?" Another one said, "There is no way he should be awake."

They have no bedside manners. It is bad enough to earn them all a wack from Recovery Girl. 

Just as I predicted she wacked them and huffed out, "This is not how I trained you to act!"

I chuckled at her gaining the attention of everyone, "Oh hmm sorry about that." I brought my hand up to rub my neck.

Just before I touched it RG's cane caught my hand pulling it slowly away. Everyone was quiet as they stared at me. "ahh...Can I talk to Nezu and maybe RG alone?" I asked looking anywhere but those two. 

"What for dearie? It needs to wait. How about after I heal you?" RG desperately said feeling the need to use her quirk.

"Recovery Girl we need to hear him out." Nezu looked into my eyes long enough that I looked away again. "Everyone please leave the room."

Everyone eyed us as they left the room. Nezu walked over and turn off the anesthesia. 

"Thanks. I was starting to fight it." I looked out the window. It was starting to rain. 

"What do you want to talk about?" Nezu asked. 

"I don't know what to do." I was so lost. 

There were no options left for me. If I ran they would find me. If I stayed they will hurt the people around me. If I go back, they will make me hurt people.