A Simple Movie

I was going over the information that Brava sent.

With the new information, Shota had his work cut out for him. He had been stuck in meetings sharing what he knew. Students, whether they went to UA or another Hero school, were being pulled out of Hosu.

I could imagine the hassle it will be to reschedule the hero internships. I could also imagine Nezu putting his paws on his face and thanking God Brava told the heroes.

I was holding a grudge about the internships. Nezu and Eraserhead vetoed it immediately. With everything happening. They didn't even look at my offers. I had the most offers out of everyone who went to this school. I may or may not have gotten the list. All Might, Endeavor, and Hawks. I was still a little surprised about Endeavor, but COME ON. Even if I wasn't planning on going it still hurt.

Because Shota was stuck in these meetings I was locked in a room at UA. To his credit, he left the files but did it begrudgingly.

I clicked through the decrypted files Brava had sent for me. They required a password. It took me ten tries before I got it. 'Gentle Criminal is my one and only' My guesses had nothing to do with luck. It was skill. A drop of sweat slid down my face. I only had one guess left before the files were deleted.

Files upon files of Stain popped up. Everyone he's killed to everyone he's saved. With a glance, the numbers were almost even.

I wonder what my numbers are.

My eye's closed as I listened. There were too many to be in Nezu's 'sound prof office'. I didn't feel bad about their privacy, given that they locked me in a room. The top two heroes plus are here. It was weird. Being near so many heroes. I could barely hear their conversation upstairs. The words were muffled. I looked at the vents. Maybe if I looked hard enough, I could see the words coming out like subtitles.

I get why they won't let me be part of the conversation. I know more than Eraser. I thought about going through the vents, but small spaces aren't my thing. I can hear them well enough.

"Where did this information come from?" The voice who was none stopped complaining was Endeavor.

"A source I cannot disclose."

"Let's move past this!"

That one was All Might

"Both of you quiet down. The hero commission is getting heroes ready. You two need to be there. He has-"

I spaced out as they went over the same thing from an hour ago. I have no idea how they have been getting stuff done. From what I've heard, it's been a miracle they've gotten this far.

Three days. In three days, the attack will happen. By that time, I need to know exactly where The Hero Killer will be, while avoiding any heroes, Nomus, and the League of Villains.

Maybe I was a little dumb, but that's never stopped me before. I was going to be there.

~~~

"No."

"What do you mean no."

"That's what I mean. No."

"You're being controlling!"

"You're being self-destructive. Final answer is no."

Eraserhead was being ridiculous.

"You can't no me."

"Just did."

"Then, no to your no."