Izu?

I fiddled with the tracker on my wrist. 

What could I do? Who could get this off of me?

La Brava could. But reaching out to her seems needy. She's keeping tabs on me anyways so I bet she knows what happens. If I need help those two will show up. 

I could cut off my hand. 

I mean I could...

I've already dislocated my wrist, and tumb but I couldn't slide it off. 

Recovery Girl had taken the cast off an hour ago and said I could walk but to be careful. Surprisingly no one said anything about early today. It was eating me alive. I feel so guilty. 

I should have been able to control my feelings. 

I was now sitting in the boys changing room waiting for everyone to leave. My body still was covered in bandages but I can't be too careful. 

Hitoshi waited around and would not leave. Every time I looked at him he looked away. 

He thinks I'm a monster. "Hey... Hitoshi."

I looked at him as he stood across the changing room fiddling with his hair. 

"Phantom... Ren..." 

I knew the last one he thought was Santa's slave. 

I had broken five of his ribs, luckily RG was able to heal all of them. "I'm sorry about," I stopped talking sadness filling me, "I never meant to hurt you." 

I was trying my hardest not to cry, but that's always been one of my downfalls. I wasn't going to cry today. 

"Please don't apologize. It's my fa..." 

"No, no it's not."

I'm not dumb as soon as I kicked him away I realized what happened. It's still my fault. His quirk shouldn't have affected me that much. I'm so ashamed of myself. 

I tried to look at him but couldn't manage, "Don't feel guilty I know what happened. I am the one who chose to kick you." 

"Ren."

"Not to be rude but can you leave? I just need to change and I don't want to stand out by being late." 

"Of course."  He left as he still messed with his purple hair. 

It's not his fault. He was just trying to help me.

I changed quickly and met Hitoshi waiting outside. 

We walked through the halls outside onto the grass where we normally practice. 

"Today we are going to be fighting one on one."  Eraserhead said, "Losers will have a penalty of 100 push-ups. Now go pick your opponent." 

I watched as everyone started pairing up. I'm just going to throw the fight with whoever I fight with. 

I could beat anyone here. 

"REN!" Bakugo yelled. 

I sighed.  "Yah Bakugo?" 

"Fight me." 

"Okay, Bakugo."

I was so tired. I didn't want to fight anyone right now. 

I and Bakugo went to the grounds going first. 

Bakugo walked up to me and whispered, "You've been holding out on us. Don't do it with me."

I was surprised he was whispering. Normally he would be shouting for the whole world to hear. Bakugo walked 10 paces away. When the sound of the bell rang bakugo launched himself at me.