The Masked Slave

Izuku's Pro (11 years old)

I woke up again. I re-positioned my wings trying to be as quite as possible. Master was only 20 feet away. Luckily, he was sound asleep in his bed. I tried to move a bit farther from the wall but the chain that manifested from my master's quirk was attached to my collar, yanking my neck back. This is how's it's been for 3 years, absolutely no sleep. I'm being forced to be an insomniac. 

It didn't take long for me to figure out another capability of his quirk, 'Slave Chain' it lets him chain anyone of his slaves anywhere he want's. It's not a real chain but more of the black ink that someone else could simple walk through. But to me it was my prison. He could make it as long or short as possible, but he never stuck to one length. Some nights I haven't  been able to put my head on my pillow. Other nights, If I did something he did like he would make it so I would have to sleep well standing. He would also take my ragged blanket away moving it just out of my reach. I didn't have my blanket tonight, so I used my cheat and rapped my wings around my body. 

Earlier today he had been training me so I could do a new trick but...I messed up. My whole body is still throbbing. I can't believe that I fell of all things. Maybe that's why he took it out on me this bad. He was having me to a handstand with one hand on a tightrope well having the rope bounce up and down. He then told me to close my eyes, so I did. That's when I lost my balance. Luckily the net was under me this time. Ugh I should have been able to do that with no problem but my blasted wings were trying to come out, but the chain my master put around them wouldn't allow it, so, I lost my balance.

UHGG, theses wings have no use. 

My train of thought was broken as the master's alarm beeped signaling that it was eight o'clock. I just watched as he moaned and rolled his bounds of 'skin' out of his king-sized bed. He looked at me. "Good morning my little zu-zoo" He looked at me, lib turning up in disgust. "Looks like it's about time again." 

I looked down at my wings. The blue tips were coming back. He trimmed my wings about every 3-4 months. It was just normal now.

He walked towards me his nose still upturned. "No wonder why I couldn't sleep. Your smell must have entered my dreams." He looked down at me like a pet owner would if their dog had just rolled in poo. "Go clean yourself." The chain disappeared and reappeared in the bathroom. I walked towards the bathroom the ink chain shorting with ever step. "Stop!" I turned around. "If I have to help you again, you better say your prays." Chills ran down my back, remembering when I almost drowned. I HATE WATER. I would rather get kicked in the rips with a horse's hoof before he would 'help' me again. 

I nodded and rushed to the bathroom. I washed ever single part of my body with the soup he had bought me. I scrubbed feathers as quickly as I could.  I got out of the shower about 8 minutes later. Putting my pants on as he walked in. 

"Hold it." He walked in with the pair of scissors. I stopped. I spread my wings as he did the rest.

Blue feathers fell into the garbage can as I cleaned them off the floor.  

The only thing theses wigs are good for is dead weight. And they are getting harder to hide. Over the years I figured out that my wings hate collapsing and shrinking against my back. The longer they are in their small size the more my back hurts, and less control I have over them. My master figured this out and ever since he has let me sleep with my wings in their full size....

THEIR SIZE! My wings are only getting bigger, and now I have to wear an extra, extra-large hoodie to hide them. 

"COME!" Master's voice rang out sharp.

 I scrambled to my master. What did I do wrong? Why does he look upset? H-how can I help him? he looks so sad...?  

"Sorry zu-zoo but I have some business outside today and you can't come." He reached down and ran his hand though my feathers. His hand ended up on my head ruffling my hair. "The no pet rule and all. Looks like you will have to spend all day in here." His yellow toothed grin peaked out making his chin triple. "So sorry bud." I looked up at him.