USJ

Thirteen was explaining something to the class. Half of us couldn't pay attention with all the other heroes in the area. 

The heroes were scanning the area keeping us in the middle. 

"Hey, Eraser," I whispered, walking up to him. 

"Hmm" He was looking down intensely staring at something. 

"I don't like how we are so close together." Something was wrong here and everyone felt it. 

Instead of saying anything, Eraserhead motioned for everyone to stand further apart. No one was paying attention to Thirteen anymore, not even herself. 

"Ok kids," Thirteens eyes glazed over, "Now that I've explained..."

"Sorry to interrupt heroes." Momo gave off a nervous look, "But what is happening?" She held her ponytail running her fingers through it. 

I spoke up, "I have a bad feeling." Coming from someone with good instincts made everyone's sweet drop. "Eraser. What did Nezu say to you." I wasn't asking. 

His answer was short and quiet so only Hitoshi and I heard making my sweet drop

All hell broke loose in a matter of seconds. It seemed that someone's quirk was hiding hundreds of Villains. As soon a purple mist appeared it must have been the cue to attack as they all appeared out of nowhere. 

"Everyone you have permission to use your quirks," Eraserhead said without hesitation. "Heros I already gave you the groups of kids you need to guard, go."

I watched as each hero stood in front of two or three kids. Inwardly I was proud that the heroes were so prepared for this. 

We were doing well against the Villains, everyone playing their part to a tee. As we were pushing them back the purple mist started to engulf each of the groups, until it was just mine. I could tell they were teleported somewhere else in the dome as we could hear the fighting. 

The group Aizawa had were of course his two adopted sons and the angry explosion king. 

"Yo, Aizawas. What's that?" Bakugo let off a series of explosions knocking out the two Villains in each of his hands. 

I looked over to see the purple mist forming again. Two hug monsters came out with a man covered in hands in the middle. 

Bakugo yelled cursing in excitement. 

"Bakugo don't be stupid." Aizawa grabbed his collar pulling him back.

"I'm going to kill them!" He yelled. 

"Shut up." Hitoshi spat at him. 

Bakugo had no other option given that a response wouldn't go in his favor.

One of the beasts roared.

"Come out, come out where ever you are!" The man with the monsters yelled.  Nearly all the Villains attacking us were out for the count. Bakugo yelling die every time he took one out.  "We have a mutual friend who wants to catch up with you." The man yelled, "You know who you are. If you come like no one else will get hurt." His eye's landed on our group, "Ah, well hello."

I harshly pulled Hitoshi, Bakugo, and Aizawa into a circle. Bakugo yelled at me. "Shut up and follow my instructions." I hissed back. "Hitoshi when I give you a sign use your quirk. Eraser takes the man in the middle. Bakugo, go on a rampage."

"Kid, what..." Aizawa knew the situation and shut himself up.

"I'll take the care of the monsters." I gave them the best smile I could. They only had concern in their eyes.