Foreign

Izuku's PRO

I am so cold. I opened my eyes feeling groggy. I must have passed out. My whole body was aching, especially my ankle.

My wings exploded out forcing my hoodie up onto my shoulders and pushing me out of the box. Now I was really cold, I didn't have a shirt on and now I was lying in snow. I got up and brushed the snow off. I left my hoodie on my neck and wrapped my wings around my body.

I looked down the alleyway. It was dark in all three directions. Well, I could cross off one direction. I was probably still above the underground maize. Making up my mind I turned, heading away from the warehouse. It really was the only logical option.

___

My whole leg was shaking from the pain of walking. I knew what a break felt like. Luckily, this was only a sprain. It still hurts though.

As I walked, I looked off my mask. I stuffed it into my hoodie pocket. There was no way I would blend in with it. I looked down at my foot...

Crap that looks bad. It doesn't matter. I have to find somewhere to go.

I took another step.

Owe.

              Owe.

                             Owe.

I was definitely just wandering now. I started to see people, so I shrunk my wings back down and slid my hoodie back over my back. It must not be that late, or I wouldn't bee seeing so many people.

I walked a little further and saw a park, there were a couple of kids in it. They looked around my height. An idea popped into my head. It was a horrible idea. I stopped limping to the best that I could and walked up to them.

This is going to hurt.

This was stupid.

I was ten feet away from the kids when I completely and utterly pretended to trip.

"OWE!!!!!!!!!!!" I grabbed my ankle, making it hurt even more and rolled around on the ground, but that's all it took. Or what I thought it would take. Three of them literally ran. Like ran away. This is not what people did in books.

I almost got back up before I saw the fourth kid spin around and run right towards me. "WHAT'S WRONG!"

I looked up at him and said in my grindy voice, "I THINK I ROLLED MY ANKLE." Luckily my grindy voice worked in this situation. I looked at the kid again. He had huge black bags under his eyes. Man, he looks tired. I lessened my acting and just laid on the ground. I reached my hand out and he grabbed it, helping me up. "Thanks."

"No problem." The kid didn't let go of my hand, instead he took it and moved it above his head putting my arm across his shoulders. He helped me hobble to a park bench. "Do you have a phone to call your parents?" He looked so concerned. I almost feel bad about overacting now.

"N-No, I don't. M-My parents are o-out of town for the rest of the week. My g-grandma is watching me, but she doesn't own a phone. She doesn't even know that I left, then I took the wrong turn and got lost." I couldn't help but stutter, I've never been able to lie before. I felt like any second my collar would go off.

"Well, my house isn't far away, let's go there."

"Thanks." He helped me back up. "What's your name?"

He looked at me, "It's Hitoshi Shinsou."

"It's nice to meet you Shinsou."

He seemed so sad. Something about this kid reminded me of myself.