Patience

Information is key. If you have it you can bend the will of others without their knowledge. This is exactly what Nezu thought.

He also knew that Ren knew many things, but how?

It didn't make sense. He knew details that weren't on cameras or hackable. It's as if he has his own information-gathering system. One he could only use.

"Come in," Nezu said before the knock landed on the door.

The air in his office shifted with the motion of the door as two people walked in. Eraserhead and the detective. Shortly after they walked in Hawks followed them.

"Sorry, I'm late. I can't explain why." Hawks looked at Nezu knowing he would know the reason.

Nezu nodded.

"I need help. One of my students and Eraserhead's new son is wanted by an evil organization."  Nezu knew he couldn't tell Hawks and the detective most of the truth but they could still help him if he used his words correctly. He went on, "I do not know why they want him, only that they seem to need him. Eraserhead you know what's happening in the underground. Hawks you have connections with Hero commission. Detective, you are one of the most trusted people in the police force. If we put our mind to it no information is out of our reach."

The three were stunned. Nezu was asking them to help them gather information.

"There is one more thing. Her villain's name is La brava. She has the best hacking skills in all of Japan. If she wanted she could get through the firewalls on UA."

"She seems dangerous. She is a Villain?" The Detective asked, clarifying.

"Her story is also long. She is and isn't a villain. But I know she will help us. She may already know we want her help. Don't worry about her if she was truly dangerous I would have stopped her already."

Nezu stopped talking letting the information settle in. Then he continued, "Thank you for coming all this way. I know that the two of you," Nezu gestured at Hawks and the Detective, "Came for more reason besides this little talk. Hawks Recovery Girl will be in her office shortly. Detective All Might is in room 1-B. Please do not talk out what we talked about to anywhere else."

They were surprised that was all he wanted to talk about. But they all knew he was right, though two people in the room sensed they weren't being told the whole truth. This was not the case for Eraser.

As soon as the two left Eraser turned to Nezu.

Nezu has a new steaming cup of tea in his hand. Both watching the steam. 

"Somethings bothering you," Nezu said as he sipped it disbanding the steam.

Shota pinched the bridge of his nose, "Adapt as ever. It's Baukuogo." Nezus eyes rise not expecting this, "He's picking up clues about Ren. However," another sigh, "there's something." He cut himself short.

"Please explain."

"I can't." Eraser shrugged not being able to. 

"How intriguing."

They both sat there thinking of the possibilities of what Baukugogo was hiding. Nezus is almost unbelievable; Shotas too realistic.

"Shota... regarding Ren being The Phantom we need to tell Hawks and later Tsukauchi. The reason; Hawks is going to teach him how to fly. And he's been looking for the Phantom just as long as we have." Another pause, "I would also like you to ask Ren about his past."

"He won't tell me anything."

"We will never know unless you try. This one isn't as far-fetched but I would also like to do a physical on him. We need to make sure his bones have healed correctly. It might also give us clues to his past."