⏮ ~Explanation

So... it was Jessica and Ashley 😂

Here's what really happened:

- Stacie and Emily had a fight after Emily took Stacie's birth control pills in secret because she was embarrassed. In the "You Check The Phone" chapter we see Emily says she'll buy them back. In the "You Check The Drawers" we see one of Stacie's pills is missing, but from the wrong side. Someone as experienced as Stacie wouldn't make that mistake, so it was Emily. That's what they were arguing about, and why Stacie said it's not her place to tell and that Em took something that wasn't hers.

- Emily left, leaving the box in the fridge to keep it from melting since it's summer.

- We know some sort of time frame because of the melted chocolate on the counter.

- By then, we know Fat Amy was livestreaming thanks to the recordings, but there were blank intervals. In the "Check The Phones" chapter we know from Chloe that the wifi was going up and down, and that Amy screamed in frustration from her room. Which means during the lags, Amy didn't go grab the box, she was still in her room.

- Then there's Flo saying she was about to have a bath. Knowing Flo, she wouldn't have a bath right after eating. Also, in the call with Aubrey, she reminds you Flo always matches sweet with salty, and if you check the cupboards you know no salted snacks were missing. Even though that's not evidence, it lessens the probability that it's her.

- Stacie had been practicing all afternoon. She only stopped twice to go to the bathroom, which was confirmed by Flo, who heard two flushes soon after the music stopped. The first time, the flush was not immediate because Stacie had to unclog the toilet - as told by the texts in the Check The Phones chapter.
She could have kept the music up while she sneaked in the kitchen, risking getting caught for not hearing the others' footsteps/knocks, but it's unlikely. Plus, Stacie follows her diet to a nine, and she had probably only snacked on the granola bars that were missing from the cupboard.

- Chloe had been sick in bed from cramps. While it could have been all an act, the phone call with Aubrey confirms that Chloe's period is on time. She also tells Beca that when Chloe is on her period she only craves sweets on the final days, while this was the first one (in fact, Chloe had a bag of chips in her bag). If you checked the drawers, you've seen the baking soda, which is a double edged sword for Chloe: it could either mean that she needed to digest something or was gonna put it on the floor in case her chips made crumbs and attracted the ants.

- Then there's Jessica asking everyone for a charger, separately. Her real intent was to frame one of them in case things got ugly. She asked Amy first so she could plant a wrapper in her room, but backed up when Amy told her she was on live.
So she tried with Stacie, but was turned down.
So Ashley tried with CR, but on her way to her room she had to stop in her tracks because Emily had gotten home. She threw the wrapper out of the window in panic, and that's what CR saw flying with the wind.

- Lily could have wanted to make a peace offering to the dead (as the book in Flo's chapter suggests), but it turns out she used a watermelon for that (it was missing in the fridge, and when you talk to Lily you see black seeds and an empty basket).

- as for CR, she could have sold the chocolates to pay her debt, and she would be the only one to know who's came in and out of the house since she was watching from the roof, so no one could confirm whether or not she opened the door to someone else. However, when you check the girls' phones, you see that she had already fulfilled her payment this morning.
Also, the girls suggested the box could have been brought out of the house, but you know it wasn't because if you checked the counter you know it was opened inside the house (there was some chocolate on the surface) because they were probably just going to eat one/one each, but then decided to take the whole box to their room.

- Ashley threw the empty box in the paper recycling bin, with the excuse that her and Jessica were doing arts and crafts. If you checked the bins, you've found the box along with cutouts of paper. Also if you checked the closets, you've found the chocolate stain on one of Jessica's shirts, and realize that laundry day had already passed (which adds up to how Aubrey defined them as messy eaters).

- judging by the Jessica & Ashley and Check The Phones chapters, you might understand they took the chocolate because no one was helping them with what was supposed to be a group task.

There's also some other details you may have picked up. If you guessed the culprit(s), well done! And if you didn't, that's okay too. Hopefully it was still a pleasant experience!