Core Training

Two months have passed now. Training everyday as usual. On this Monday morning Inumaki informs you he has permission to train 1-1 with you to strengthen his core like you had mentioned before.

"Ok, sounds good where are we training? We need a place where we can jump off a lot of things."

Inumaki points to a grass field surrounded by buildings.

"Perfect!" You exclaim.

You begin by sitting on the floor you tell him to sit directly in front of you, legs crossed.

He sits down in front of you, legs crossed just like you instructed.

"Good but we need to be closer, almost in each other's lap. I know it sounds weird but...."

Before you can finish Inumaki grabs both sides of your outer thighs and pulls you closer to him his knees overlapping yours.

"Umm yes exactly like this." You stumble for words for a second.

"Ok now watch me."

You close you're eyes and begin to breathe.

You say to him. "Watch my chest. As I breathe in it expands right?"

"Right." He says to you.

"Ok now watch this."

You breathe in again but this time using your energy to flow through your lungs widening them at the same time widening your veins to take in more oxygen. Inumaki can see that your veins and chest pumped up due to the oxygen you've stored up.

"Now this creates a stronger core, you have a ton more oxygen and energy all that gets stored and saved by using your cursed energy to save it. The more you strengthen the more you can save up."

Inumaki isn't saying anything or actually listening to you to be honest.

"Did you hear me?" You continue breathing thinking he is trying to do the technique. You open your eyes and glance up at him quicky. He is staring at you but saying nothing. You close eyes again.

You attempt to read his mind.

He was so taken with watching you that his guard is completely down. You know you shouldn't, but you read his mind anyways. You thought he was being a typical guy sexualizing your body something of that general guy nature.

**mind read**

"Damn, I really want to know if I have a chance with her. She is so beautiful and strong. I think I am too weak to be with a woman like her. I would hold her back, but if I can just get stronger, maybe.... Oh no she stopped talking, I was supposed to be listening to her. Shit."

You stop reading his mind. Taking a moment to process what you just heard. You smile; he was not being a typical guy, but quite the opposite. It was very different for you and you liked the thoughts he had about you.

"Inumaki, are you doing it?" You open your eyes again.

"Umm...I'm trying, can you show me again?" he says to you.

You put your hand in the middle of his chest. "Ok now close your eyes and breathe"

Inumaki a little flustered does as you say. He is hoping you won't feel his heart beating faster now that your hand was on him.

"Ok now focus your cursed energy and let it flow into your lungs, let it open up your veins more."

Your hand still on his chest you can sense he is trying but can't seem to get the hang of pushing the energy into his lungs and veins.