wisdom teeth | pogues

"KIE ARE YOU SURE IT WONT HURT" you ask kie anxiously waiting in the dentist office

"love you'll be fine, it's just a few teeth" jj says reassuring you. you nod your head and lean your head on jjs shoulder waiting for your name to be called.

"y/n l/n?" the dental assistant says looking around the waiting room. you hesitate to get up but end up walking towards the man. he leads you to a room where the dentist is.

you walk into the waiting room attempting to take the gauze out of your mouth.

"sweetheart it's suppose to stay in your mouth" your mom says taking your hands away from your mouth.

"don't touch me! stranger danger" you say backing up and then feeling yourself run into someone

"woah there y/n, you don't want to be falling" jj says turning you around so your facing him. meanwhile the other 3 pogues are laughing at your actions.

"okay, i'm gonna head home, i surmise y/n is staying at the chateau" your mom asks john b.

"yes she is, it'll be a fun night" john b replies. your mom lightly smiles not being to fond of your friends. she kisses the top of your head and walks to her car.

"jj did i tell you how pretty your eyes are" you say looking up at the boy infront of you.

"many times y/n, 6 times in the past 5 minutes" jj says loosely wrapping his arms around your waist.

"okay lovebirds, time to go to the chateau" john b says heading out the dentist door. the rest of you follow him out to the twinkie.

"jj do you love me" you ask sitting beside him in the van

"yes y/n i do love you" he replies putting his arm around your shoulder

"can you take the gauze out of my mouth pleaseeee" you say giving jj puppy dog eyes "it's makinf my mouth feel weird" you add not being able to form proper words.

"i'm not taking your gauze out" jj says not falling for the puppy dog eyes. kiara and pope watch in amusement seeing the drugged girl talk to jj.

"jj why don't you love me" you ask looking at him. pope and kie give you a confused look because jj just said he loves you

"when did i say i didn't love you" jj says just as confused

"you won't take out my gauze" you simply say. kiara and pope along with john b let out small laughs.

"that doesn't mean i don't love you" he says a little louder then excepted but kisses your forehead afterwards.

"don't yell at me!" you say tearing up.

"i didn't yell at you y/n" jj says getting a bit annoyed earning himself a glare from kiara and pope. you randomly start crying into jj shoulder. he sighs and puts your head on his lap running his fingers through your hair.

"i'm sorry love i didn't mean to yell" he says trying to calm you down. it sorta worked because you stopped crying and we're playing with jjs rings.

"so now can you take the gauze out?" you ask with a cheeky smile.