daughter | jj maybank

summary: jj, his girlfriend n 3 of the pogues spend a day with jjs daughter but someone from their past shows up
(kie is the mother n left jj when quinn was first born)
——
"mommy, look what me and daddy drew" the four year old girl said running up to y/n. y/n wasn't her actual mom but after kiara left jj started dating y/n and she became a parent figure to the girl.

"that looks amazing q" y/n says sticking the drawing to john bs fridge

"you got a real artistic one there y/n" john b comments from the couch

"better then bob ross" sarah adds taking a drink of a juice box she found. ever since jj and quinn moved into the chateau, john b has an excuse to buy juice boxes instead of beer, he was actually quite happy about that

"i don't know guys mine looks pretty good" jj brags handing y/n his drawing. jj has the mentality level of a 10 year old, so when he draws it's really not appropriate for the four year old to see

"jj this is a drawing of a dick" john b accuses peering over y/ns shoulder

"actually it's squidword, see if u add eyes and a mean smile—" jj laughs but gets interrupted by a knock at the door. y/n raises her eyebrow and looks at him while john b answers the door

"it's probably pope, he said he was gonna be late" john b says to the group while walking to the door "your not welcome here"

"nice to see you too john b" the voice says from behind the door "let me in"

"he said you weren't welcome kiara, leave" sarah scoffs from behind john b

"why can't i come see my daughter" kiara pushes john b and sarah out of the way then makes her way into the house

"mommy who is that" quinn asks y/n tugging at the bottom of her shorts. y/n looked from jj to john b then back to jj. jj smiled to himself a bit called when quinn called y/n mom, he was glad he has a mother figure in her life.

"i'm sorry mommy?!" kie shouted "that is not your child"

y/n felt quinn's grip get tighter around her leg — why is kiara showing up now?

"are you not my mommy" quinn peers up at y/n.

"let's go to the other room" y/n says picking up the child and bringing her to jjs bedroom.

"your not going anywhere with my daughter" kiara tries to move past sarah — her somewhat succeeding.

"you lost that mother privilege along time ago" jj stands infront of kiara "after you abandoned your child"

"i'm sorry for that jj" kiara said looking at him "but i was young and i had a life to live"

"and he didn't?" sarah said scoffing "you could've stuck around kiara"

"like you stuck around sarah?" kiara scoffed "this isn't any of your guys buisness"

"mommy i'm scared" quinn tucks her head into the crook of y/ns neck. she rubs her back to soothe the young girl.

"hi baby" kiara said walking closer "i'm your mommy, not her"

y/n backed away from kiara, she wasn't going to let kie touch her child.

"kiara just leave" jj finally snapped, scaring the little girl more. she never heard her father yell like that, he's always been gentle with her.

"i'm not going anywhere without my child" kiara was standing her ground still.

"your name may be on the birth certificate but you are not her mother" john b looked at kiara, disgust lingering his face.

kiara had enough of them telling her that quinn isn't her child.

"i'll be back" kiara stated "with my lawyer"

kiara gladly went to leave, she stopped once y/n said her name.

"kiara, if you fight for custody who do you think is gonna win?" y/n asked "her dad who actually stuck around, or the disappearing mother?"

kiara had enough of what y/n had to say, she quickly turned around and went to go at y/n. jj stood in front of her, he didn't want his child or his girlfriend getting hurt.

"leave" he pointed to the door. she obligated and left, but knowing her this won't be the end.  pope walked in once kiara left, he was so confused. he thought she moved?

"what's she doing back" pope asked. all four of the adults looked at him and then shook their heads.

"daddy?" quinn said, looking up at her dad.

"hey baby" jj said to her, taking her from y/n. he loved his daughter more than everything, even if that means going to fight for her.

"i don't wanna live with her" quinn mumbled into her dads shoulder "i wanna stay with uncle j and you"

"your not going anywhere" jj kissed the top of his daughters head and held her a bit tighter.

the rest of the day was spent by the beach, with quinn's real family.

what they didn't know, someone was watching near by.